Would you have Premature menopause when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: Premature menopause is reported only by a few people with Endometriosis.
We study 4 people who have Premature menopause and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Endometriosis and Premature menopause >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from Endometriosis 4,926 patients)
Premature Menopause has been reported by people with birth control, depression, malignant melanoma, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Premature Menopause 543 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: 4 people who have endometriosis and Premature Menopause are studied.
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Premature menopause * :
|Premature menopause||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Panic disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
- Vaginal haemorrhage (1 people, 25.00%)
- Trigeminal neuralgia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Vulvovaginal dryness (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lexapro (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lupron depot (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lupron (2 people, 50.00%)
- Trileptal (1 people, 25.00%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Vagifem (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fioricet (1 people, 25.00%)
- Estrace (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Endometriosis and Premature Menopause?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Premature Menopause and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Premature Menopause
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm 29 weeks pregnant and take 2,400 mg of neurontin a day for anxiety and depression. will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms?
Will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms? Will tapering off the medicine before she's born hurt my baby? Would it be safer for her if I keep taking the Neurontin, or if I wean myself off (with doctor's help, of course)?
- Will joint pain, night sweats and hot flashes go way? (1 answer)
I have joint pain in finger joints, wrists, elbows, severe in hips, ankles, feet, knees. I also have night sweats, hot flashes, stiffness and can't sleep long. I had three one month Lupron Depot shots followed by a three month dosage. The symptoms got really bad after the three month dosage. Will these symptoms subside and how long does it usually take?
- Can left side flank pain be caused by endometriosis?
I was treated for cyst fluid removal & my appendix removal with surgery two years ago. That's when stage 2 endometriosis was found & removed. I am experiencing horrible pain in my back left flank area & in my lower stomach. I was treated for a kidney infection 1 month ago, but symptoms increased which led to X-rays & blood tests & ultra sound which none showed any problems. I was told it was my endometriosis & I needed to see a obgyn. I did & nothing has been resolved yet. I have my second appointment with the Dr today to discuss everything. I have been bed ridden & patient for 1 month now. The dr isn't sure why I'm having flank pain. I stretch & move around as much as I can so my body doesn't stiffen up. I'm EXAUSTED & I just want my life back.
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia? (2 answers)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing problems and drooping eyelids came next. extreamly weak and tired muscles and difficulty chewing. i have been told that if you already have a neuromuscular disorder like fibro you shouldnt take botox. does anyone know about this?
- Has anyone developed myastenia gravis after botox for migraines
I have many auto immune problems and severe migraines. the doctors have tried everything that my medications and allergies will allow. then we tried botox. by the second set of injections i was having trouble holding my head up and swallowing. he avoided the paraspinal area after that but continued with injections. the botox greatly improved my headaches but drastically changed other areas. i can no longer dive due to double vision, i can hold my head up and still for only short window, my eyelids roop and one eye will stray off and come back in line. i have a difficult time eating really solid food. i of course stopped botox and got another neurologist. she said i have myasthenia gravis triggered by botox.
More questions for: Endometriosis, Premature menopause
More reviews for: Endometriosis, Premature menopause
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- my 16 year old daughter had=s endometriosis and is taking this drug to help with that. she suffers from anxiety and depression in the past and had been doing better until 5 days after starting the medicine. she is having fits of anger and lashing at her family and she is a cheer leader and that i ...
- I was given Synarel in the early 90s to try to treat my endometriosis .
Shortly after the treatment I was Hospitalized for my sugar being out of control
(I was in my early 30s) with no history of diabetes in the family.
I went from perfectly normal to total insulin dependency overnight. I ...
- After doubling my Depakote dose, my abdomen is swollen and I am so dizzy and hallucinating so badly I can barely read. My nausea and pain are so severe, very effective drugs at doses that are a significant amount to my system are barely helping. Due to the weather and thus swelling of my previous Ch ...
- Urine has smelled like I ate asparagus for past 2 weeks. (None has been actually eaten) Got second lupron shot 22.5 mg about 3 weeks ago and that evening slipped on ice and fell on injection site. Onset of odor was preceded by sharp tin foil taste in mouth for about 4 days that occurred when eating ...
- Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneu ...
More related studies for: Endometriosis, Premature menopause
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.