Would you have Premature menopause when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: Premature menopause is reported only by a few people with Endometriosis.
We study 4 people who have Premature menopause and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Endometriosis and Premature menopause >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Mirena, Depo-provera, Lupron, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from 5,169 Endometriosis patients)
Premature menopause has been reported by people with birth control, depression, malignant melanoma, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 558 Premature menopause patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 4 people who have endometriosis and Premature Menopause are studied.
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Premature menopause * :
|Premature menopause||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Panic disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
- Vaginal haemorrhage (1 people, 25.00%)
- Trigeminal neuralgia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Vulvovaginal dryness (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lexapro (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lupron depot (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lupron (2 people, 50.00%)
- Trileptal (1 people, 25.00%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Vagifem (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fioricet (1 people, 25.00%)
- Estrace (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of endometriosis and premature menopause on
Do you have Endometriosis and Premature Menopause?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Premature Menopause and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Premature Menopause
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Endometriosis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor, Lybrel for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Hydroxyzine, Tramadol, Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Ponstel, Meloxicam (Apotex Inc) - 7.5MG, Zipsor for a 22-year old woman who has Endometriosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.