Home > Endometriosis > Sciatica > Endometriosis and Sciatica
Would you have Sciatica when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: Sciatica is found among people with Endometriosis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, and take medication Promethazine.
We study 10 people who have Sciatica and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Endometriosis and Sciatica >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) (latest reports from 4,926 patients) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen.
Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) (latest reports from 6,873 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 10 people who have endometriosis and Sciatica are studied.
Gender of people who have endometriosis and experienced Sciatica * :
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Sciatica * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Promethazine (6 people, 60.00%)
- Nuvaring (6 people, 60.00%)
- Lortab (6 people, 60.00%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (6 people, 60.00%)
- Zyrtec (6 people, 60.00%)
- Albuterol (6 people, 60.00%)
- Lupron depot (3 people, 30.00%)
- Mirena (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Endometriosis and Sciatica?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sciatica and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Sciatica
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to lessen the diarrhea i get while taking naprosyn?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Diarrhea Associated With Medications, Sciatica, Si Joint Disease, and takes Naprosyn)
I am already using probiotics and trying to eat yogurt once a day. I also make sure to take medication on a full stomach.
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- I have ibs, diabetes, dizziness and balance problems and sciatica. my doctor has just prescribed medrol for me for my sciatica and spinal stenosis. is this going to be ok for me?
(Asked by a 76 year old woman who has Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis, Spondolithesis, Neuropathy, Dizziness, Diabetes Mellitus, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Diovan, Evista, Atenolol, Celebrex, Pravastatin Sodium, Zetia, Indapamide, Prilosec, Aspirin)
I have been suffering from IBS since July 15. I am not on anything for it now because I tried taking Bentyl and it made me SO DIZZY I couldn't take it. I went on line and found "helpforibs.com" and it has helped me a lot. Anyway, I now have some sciatica and some problems with some neuropathy and ...
- I'm 29 weeks pregnant and take 2,400 mg of neurontin a day for anxiety and depression. will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms?
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety And Stress, Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, Back Pain - Nonspecific, and takes Neurontin)
Will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms? Will tapering off the medicine before she's born hurt my baby? Would it be safer for her if I keep taking the Neurontin, or if I wean myself off (with doctor's help, of course)?
- Can taking doxycycline cause sciatica?
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Sciatica, and takes Doxycycline Hyclate)
I have been taking doxycyline for perioral dermatitis for about 3 months. My sciatic nerve is killing me. Could there be a link? Could stopping the doxycyline cure my sciatica?
More questions for: Endometriosis, Sciatica
More reviews for: Endometriosis, Sciatica
- A study of side effects of Norethindrone for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Agitated Depression
Comments: my 16 year old daughter had=s endometriosis and is taking this drug to help with that. she suffers from anxiety and depression in the past and had been doing better until 5 days after starting the medicine. she is having fits of anger and lashing at her family and she is a cheer leader and that i ...
- A study of side effects of Flagyl for a patient with Bacterial Infection. The patient has Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve)
Comments: I was prescribed a 2,000 mg dose of Flagyl. (4-500 mg pills taken at once) A day after taking pills, severe pain started in my right arm and shoulder. The next day, that pain was gone, but I woke w/excruciating sciatica. It's been three days since dose and pain is increasing.
- A study of side effects of Synarel for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Comments: I was given Synarel in the early 90s to try to treat my endometriosis .
Shortly after the treatment I was Hospitalized for my sugar being out of control
(I was in my early 30s) with no history of diabetes in the family.
I went from perfectly normal to total insulin dependency overnight. I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyprexa, Xanax, Ondansetron, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Vicodin, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall 30, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Depakote for a patient with Bipolar, Anxiety Disorder, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Endometriosis, Add. The patient has Orthostatic Intolerance, Chills, Fever, Photosensitivity Reaction, Dehydration, Numbness And Tingling, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Pain - Joints, Muscle Pain, Dizziness, Vertigo, Hallucination, Visual, Abdominal Pain, Swelling In The Abdomen, Swelling Face, Nausea
Comments: After doubling my Depakote dose, my abdomen is swollen and I am so dizzy and hallucinating so badly I can barely read. My nausea and pain are so severe, very effective drugs at doses that are a significant amount to my system are barely helping. Due to the weather and thus swelling of my previous Ch ...
- A study of side effects of Lupron Depot for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Ketonuria (ketones in urine)
Comments: Urine has smelled like I ate asparagus for past 2 weeks. (None has been actually eaten) Got second lupron shot 22.5 mg about 3 weeks ago and that evening slipped on ice and fell on injection site. Onset of odor was preceded by sharp tin foil taste in mouth for about 4 days that occurred when eating ...
More related studies for: Endometriosis, Sciatica
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.