Would you have Swelling when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: Swelling is found among people with Endometriosis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Blood cholesterol increased, and take medication Lupron depot.
We study 31 people who have Swelling and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Endometriosis and Swelling >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from Endometriosis 4,926 patients)
Swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, metastases to bone.(latest reports from Swelling 25,848 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 32 people who have endometriosis and Swelling are studied.
Gender of people who have endometriosis and experienced Swelling * :
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Swelling * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 9.38%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 9.38%)
- Depression (3 people, 9.38%)
- Adverse drug reaction (3 people, 9.38%)
- Pregnancy (2 people, 6.25%)
- Sinusitis (2 people, 6.25%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 6.25%)
- Asthma (2 people, 6.25%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 6.25%)
- Uterine polyp (1 people, 3.12%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lupron depot (13 people, 40.62%)
- Zoladex (5 people, 15.62%)
- Lipitor (5 people, 15.62%)
- Yasmin (4 people, 12.50%)
- Valproic acid (4 people, 12.50%)
- Yaz (3 people, 9.38%)
- Rabeprazole sodium (3 people, 9.38%)
- Mirena (3 people, 9.38%)
- Vicodin (3 people, 9.38%)
- Zetia (3 people, 9.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Endometriosis and Swelling?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Swelling and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Swelling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm 29 weeks pregnant and take 2,400 mg of neurontin a day for anxiety and depression. will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms?
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety And Stress, Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, Back Pain - Nonspecific, and takes Neurontin)
Will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms? Will tapering off the medicine before she's born hurt my baby? Would it be safer for her if I keep taking the Neurontin, or if I wean myself off (with doctor's help, of course)?
- Will joint pain, night sweats and hot flashes go way? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Uterine Fibroids, Endometriosis, and takes Lupron Depot)
I have joint pain in finger joints, wrists, elbows, severe in hips, ankles, feet, knees. I also have night sweats, hot flashes, stiffness and can't sleep long. I had three one month Lupron Depot shots followed by a three month dosage. The symptoms got really bad after the three month dosage. Wil ...
- Can left side flank pain be caused by endometriosis?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Endometriosis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Interstitial Cystitis, and takes Gabapentin, Naproxen, Cymbalta, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Lorazepam, Lidoderm)
I was treated for cyst fluid removal & my appendix removal with surgery two years ago. That's when stage 2 endometriosis was found & removed. I am experiencing horrible pain in my back left flank area & in my lower stomach. I was treated for a kidney infection 1 month ago, but symptoms increased whi ...
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing probl ...
- Has anyone developed myastenia gravis after botox for migraines
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Endometriosis, MAGNESIUM METABOLISM DISORDER, Anemia - Iron Deficiency, Menorrhagia, Gout, Migraine With Aura, Lymphadenopathy, Leukocytosis, Insomnia, Optic Neuritis, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Neuropathy, Acid Reflux, Hypertension, Polyarthritis, Osteoporosis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Diabetes Mellitus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Imitrex, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Mirapex, Nexium, Novolog, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Singulair, Synthroid, TRICOR, Voltaren, Ondansetron Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Naproxen, Zaleplon, Percocet, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Mestinon, Furosemide, Levemir, Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
I have many auto immune problems and severe migraines. the doctors have tried everything that my medications and allergies will allow. then we tried botox. by the second set of injections i was having trouble holding my head up and swallowing. he avoided the paraspinal area after that but continued ...
More questions for: Endometriosis, Swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Itching, Swelling, Inflammation Localised, Bone Pain Or Tenderness, Poison Ivy - Oak - Sumac Rash, and takes Neem Oil, Rhus Tox, Acetaminophen, Aleve)
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
More reviews for: Endometriosis, Swelling
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Swelling
Comments: hx multiple myeloma x 3 years. Developed elevated AST/ALT liver enxymes due to chemo a year ago.
Have been treated with prednisone/dexamethasone for year. Recently put on imuran with positive results.
No chemo in the past year.
Right elbow painful and significant swelling off and on x 2 months.
- A study of side effects of Risperdal for a patient with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Swelling
Comments: My stomach has been swollen for over 10 years, also constant dry mouth, very thirsty causing fluid overload. This lead to dangerously low sodium. Causing fatigue, weekness, and countless visits to E.R. from halusinations, to passing out on the way to the bathroom, with blood pressure of 36 over 2 ...
- A study of side effects of Norethindrone for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Agitated Depression
Comments: my 16 year old daughter had=s endometriosis and is taking this drug to help with that. she suffers from anxiety and depression in the past and had been doing better until 5 days after starting the medicine. she is having fits of anger and lashing at her family and she is a cheer leader and that i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
Comments: symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- A study of side effects of Aleve for a patient with Strains. The patient has Edema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body)
Comments: Ankles started swelling really bad in late march. Secretary..tried walkin more..no help..cut down on salt etc...no help...fell and sprained ankle march 7..did not go to dr...kept walking...new better...the sprain was manageable after week or so....then crap swelling !....help...dr gave torsamide whi ...
More related studies for: Endometriosis, Swelling
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.