Would you have Swelling when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: Swelling is found among people with Endometriosis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood cholesterol, and take medication Lupron depot.
We study 32 people who have Swelling and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Endometriosis and Swelling >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Mirena, Depo-provera, Lupron, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from 5,169 Endometriosis patients)
Swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, metastases to bone. (latest reports from 26,528 Swelling patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 32 people who have endometriosis and Swelling are studied.
Gender of people who have endometriosis and experienced Swelling * :
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Swelling * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 9.38%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 9.38%)
- Depression (3 people, 9.38%)
- Adverse drug reaction (3 people, 9.38%)
- Pregnancy (2 people, 6.25%)
- Sinusitis (2 people, 6.25%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 6.25%)
- Asthma (2 people, 6.25%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 6.25%)
- Uterine polyp (1 people, 3.12%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lupron depot (13 people, 40.62%)
- Zoladex (5 people, 15.62%)
- Lipitor (5 people, 15.62%)
- Yasmin (4 people, 12.50%)
- Valproic acid (4 people, 12.50%)
- Yaz (3 people, 9.38%)
- Rabeprazole sodium (3 people, 9.38%)
- Mirena (3 people, 9.38%)
- Vicodin (3 people, 9.38%)
- Zetia (3 people, 9.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of endometriosis and swelling on
Do you have Endometriosis and Swelling?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Swelling and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Swelling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Anaprox, Acebutolol Hydrochloride, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Endometriosis, Heart Rate Irregular. The patient has Rotator Cuff Pain, Left Shoulder
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Adderall 30, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin, Lamictal for a 28-year old woman with Back Pain, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Swelling, Leg Swelling, Abdominal Pain Lower, Swelling
- A study of side effects of Lupron Depot for a 36-year old woman with Endometriosis. The patient has Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen)
- A study of side effects of Tasigna for a 24-year old woman with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness), Edema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body)
Recent Endometriosis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor, Lybrel for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Hydroxyzine, Tramadol, Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Ponstel, Meloxicam (Apotex Inc) - 7.5MG, Zipsor for a 22-year old woman who has Endometriosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.