Endometriosis and Swelling - from FDA reports
Swelling is found among people with Endometriosis, especially for people who are 20-29 old, take medication Lupron depot and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Swelling with Endometriosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 61 people who have Endometriosis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
61 people who have Endometriosis and Swelling are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Endometriosis and experience Swelling *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 6 %
- 20-29: 34 %
- 30-39: 30 %
- 40-49: 26 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 2 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (4 people, 6.56%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 4.92%)
- Depression (3 people, 4.92%)
- Sinusitis (2 people, 3.28%)
- Crohn's Disease (2 people, 3.28%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lupron Depot (27 people, 44.26%)
- Yasmin (6 people, 9.84%)
- Zoladex (5 people, 8.20%)
- Valproic Acid (4 people, 6.56%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 6.56%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (17 people, 27.87%)
- Fatigue (11 people, 18.03%)
- Abdominal Distension (10 people, 16.39%)
- Weight Increased (9 people, 14.75%)
- Itching (8 people, 13.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Swelling and Endometriosis?
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron depot, Depo-provera, Mirena, Lupron, Zoladex (latest reports from 11,654 Endometriosis patients)
Swelling has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 44,124 Swelling patients).