Home > Enlarged prostate > Fatigue > Enlarged prostate and Fatigue
Review: could Enlarged prostate cause Fatigue?
We study 12,974 people who have Enlarged prostate from FDA and social media. Among them, 353 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Enlarged prostate and Fatigue >>>
Enlarged prostate (latest reports from 41,776 patients) can be treated by Flomax, Avodart, Finasteride, Tamsulosin, Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Terazosin Hydrochloride.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,670 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 12,971 people who have enlarged prostate are studied. Among them, 353 (2.72%) have Fatigue.
Age of people who have enlarged prostate and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (346 people, 98.02%)
- Hypertension (81 people, 22.95%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 7.93%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (26 people, 7.37%)
- Depression (21 people, 5.95%)
- Atrial fibrillation (20 people, 5.67%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 5.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (15 people, 4.25%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 3.68%)
- Hypothyroidism (13 people, 3.68%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flomax (157 people, 44.48%)
- Avodart (100 people, 28.33%)
- Aspirin (44 people, 12.46%)
- Lisinopril (41 people, 11.61%)
- Proscar (33 people, 9.35%)
- Lipitor (29 people, 8.22%)
- Finasteride (27 people, 7.65%)
- Allopurinol (23 people, 6.52%)
- Toprol-xl (23 people, 6.52%)
- Uroxatral (23 people, 6.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Enlarged Prostate and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Enlarged prostate
- support group for people who have Enlarged prostate
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
5 months taking the drug. Symptoms started at 2 months and are now daily almost all day. Stopped taking it 3 days ago and the symptoms stopped.
From this study (9 months ago):
Daily: baby aspirin, multivitamin, vitamin D, fiber supplement
From this study (1 year ago):
Itching all over. Bumpy, itchy rash on trunk worsening - not responding to hydrocortisone creams, Vanos, oral steroids (no longer taking).
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Enlarged prostate, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Singulair to the rescue
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
More reviews for: Enlarged prostate, Fatigue
Common treatments for Enlarged Prostate and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Enlarged prostate symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,173 reports)
- Fatigue in High blood cholesterol (6,042 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,436 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (18,941 reports)
- Fatigue in Non-a or non-b hepatitis (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Fatigue in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Metformin for a 40-year old man who has Diabetic Nephropathy (8 seconds ago)
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (4 minutes ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (9 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (1 hour ago)
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Enterobius Vermicularis