Would you have Fatigue when you have Enlarged prostate?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people with Enlarged prostate, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Benign prostatic hyperplasia, and take medication Flomax.
We study 353 people who have Fatigue and Enlarged prostate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Enlarged prostate and Fatigue >>>
Enlarged prostate can be treated by Flomax, Avodart, Finasteride, Tamsulosin, Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Terazosin Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 17,496 Enlarged Prostate patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,846 Fatigue patients)
On Feb, 14, 2015: 353 people who have enlarged prostate and Fatigue are studied.
Age of people who have enlarged prostate and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (346 people, 98.02%)
- Hypertension (81 people, 22.95%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 7.93%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (26 people, 7.37%)
- Depression (21 people, 5.95%)
- Atrial fibrillation (20 people, 5.67%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 5.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (15 people, 4.25%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 3.68%)
- Hypothyroidism (13 people, 3.68%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flomax (157 people, 44.48%)
- Avodart (100 people, 28.33%)
- Aspirin (44 people, 12.46%)
- Lisinopril (41 people, 11.61%)
- Proscar (33 people, 9.35%)
- Lipitor (29 people, 8.22%)
- Finasteride (27 people, 7.65%)
- Allopurinol (23 people, 6.52%)
- Toprol-xl (23 people, 6.52%)
- Uroxatral (23 people, 6.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of enlarged prostate and fatigue on
Do you have Enlarged Prostate and Fatigue?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Enlarged prostate
- support group for people who have Enlarged prostate
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Enlarged Prostate related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.