Would you have Tinnitus when you have Epidural anaesthesia?
Summary: Tinnitus is reported only by a few people with Epidural anaesthesia.
We study 2 people who have Tinnitus and Epidural anaesthesia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Epidural anaesthesia and Tinnitus >>>
Epidural anaesthesia (latest reports from 615 Epidural Anaesthesia patients)
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 20,240 Tinnitus patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 2 people who have epidural anaesthesia and Tinnitus are studied.
Gender of people who have epidural anaesthesia and experienced Tinnitus * :
Age of people who have epidural anaesthesia and experienced Tinnitus * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fentanyl (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bupivacaine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Polaramine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lidocaine (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Epidural Anaesthesia and Tinnitus?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Tinnitus and Epidural anaesthesia
- support group for people who have Tinnitus
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 1, Carbamazepine, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 47-year old woman with Ankle Pain, Neuropathy, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vytorin, Spiriva, Imdur for a 66-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Depression, Cholesterol, Copd, Angina. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Headache
- A study of side effects of Nasonex for a 50-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pantoprazole, Losartan, Pravastatin Sodium, Topiramate for a 45-year old woman with Back Pain, Health, High Blood Pressure, Stomach Acid, Total Cholesterol, Seizures. The patient has Vertigo-associated Disorders, Aural Fullness, Eye Twitch, Chills, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Fatigue, Lump In The Neck, Restlessness, Weakness, Body Numbness, Confusion, Pressure Sore, Ringing In The Ears, Dizzy
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Atenolol for a 67-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears, Swollen Belly, Aches And Pains In Bones, Eye Allergy, Palpitations
Recent Epidural Anaesthesia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.