Would you have Muscle tightness when you have Epstein-barr virus infection?
Summary: Muscle tightness is reported only by a few people with Epstein-barr virus infection.
We study people who have Muscle tightness and Epstein-barr virus infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Epstein-barr virus infection and Muscle tightness >>>
Epstein-barr virus infection
Epstein-barr virus infection (latest reports from 2,088 Epstein-barr Virus Infection patients)
Muscle tightness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 5,262 Muscle tightness patients)
On Feb, 4, 2015: 1 people who has epstein-barr virus infection and Muscle Tightness is studied.
Gender of people who have epstein-barr virus infection and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have epstein-barr virus infection and experienced Muscle tightness * :
|Muscle tightness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nuvigil (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Epstein-barr Virus Infection and Muscle Tightness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Muscle Tightness and Epstein-barr virus infection
- support group for people who have Muscle tightness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Muscle Tightness
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 54-year old woman with Sinus Pain. The patient has Muscle Tightness, Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing), Restlessness (not able to rest), Hypertension (high blood pressure), Headache (pain in head)
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Pristiq, Adderall 10 for a 42-year old woman with Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Depression, Add. The patient has Muscle Tightness, Weakness, Cervicogenic Headache, Nausea, Sweating Increased, Loss Of Appetite
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 60-year old woman with Depression - Major. The patient has Muscle Tightness
Recent Epstein-barr Virus Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.