Would you have Pain - head (Headache) when you have Factor v leiden mutation?
Summary: Pain - head is found among people with Factor v leiden mutation, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Migraine, and take medication Albuterol.
We study 10 people who have Pain - head (Headache) and Factor v leiden mutation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Factor v leiden mutation and Pain - head >>>
Factor v leiden mutation
Factor v leiden mutation (risk of developing a clot in a blood vessel due to genetic changes in factor v) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Aspirin, Lovenox, Xarelto. (latest reports from 465 Factor V Leiden Mutation patients)
Pain - head
Pain - head (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 168,879 Pain - head patients)
On Feb, 22, 2015: 10 people who have factor v leiden mutation and Pain - Head are studied.
Gender of people who have factor v leiden mutation and experienced Pain - head * :
|Pain - head||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have factor v leiden mutation and experienced Pain - head * :
|Pain - head||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - head||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Migraine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 20.00%)
- Glucose tolerance impaired (2 people, 20.00%)
- Epidural anaesthesia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 10.00%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 10.00%)
- Diverticulitis (1 people, 10.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Albuterol (4 people, 40.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Zetia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 20.00%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 20.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Byetta (2 people, 20.00%)
- Actonel (2 people, 20.00%)
- Zolpidem (1 people, 10.00%)
- Oxytocin (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Factor V Leiden Mutation and Pain - Head?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Pain - Head and Factor v leiden mutation
- support group for people who have Factor v leiden mutation
- support group for people who have Pain - head
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Vitex for a 23-year old woman with PCOS. The patient has Discharge From The Vagina, Mood Swings, Backache, Stools Watery, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a 48-year old woman with Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Nose Bleed (bleeding from nose), Bruise (an injury appearing as an area of discoloured skin on the body)
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Gabapentin for a 48-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Headache, Sleep Disorder, Migraine With Aura, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Back Pain, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Headache, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Morphine Sulfate for a 43-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd, Back Pain, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back. The patient has Gastric Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Eosinophil Count Increased, Headache
Recent Factor V Leiden Mutation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.