Home > Factor v leiden mutation > Pain - head > Factor v leiden mutation and Pain - head
Review: could Factor v leiden mutation cause Pain - head (Headache)?
We study 241 people who have Factor v leiden mutation from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Pain - head (Headache). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Factor v leiden mutation
Factor v leiden mutation (risk of developing a clot in a blood vessel due to genetic changes in factor v) (latest reports from 1,232 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Aspirin, Lovenox.
Pain - head
Pain - head (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,194,567 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Aug, 30, 2014: 237 people who have factor v leiden mutation are studied. Among them, 10 (4.22%) have Pain - Head. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,200,634 people who have Pain - Head on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have factor v leiden mutation and experienced Pain - head * :
|Pain - head||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have factor v leiden mutation and experienced Pain - head * :
|Pain - head||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||85.71%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - head||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Migraine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 20.00%)
- Glucose tolerance impaired (2 people, 20.00%)
- Epidural anaesthesia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 10.00%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 10.00%)
- Diverticulitis (1 people, 10.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Albuterol (4 people, 40.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Zetia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 20.00%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 20.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Byetta (2 people, 20.00%)
- Actonel (2 people, 20.00%)
- Zolpidem (1 people, 10.00%)
- Oxytocin (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Factor V Leiden Mutation and Pain - Head?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Pain - Head and Factor v leiden mutation
- group for people who have Factor v leiden mutation
- group for people who have Pain - Head
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 hours ago):
Dizziness, balance, muscle weakness
From this study (1 day ago):
Er gave me Xanax I took those for two weeks, my ob gyn gave me citalopram at time depo shot was given. I took one Monday night and about an hour later I've been feeling like this ever since
From this study (3 days ago):
Been on period almost 2 weeks. Bleeding been normal. However yesterday cramps were intolerable. Had baby 5 months ago. Got implanon implanted at 6 weeks ck up. First time ive had problems. Started yesterday. Hurting, cant get enough water to drink. Headache will not go away. Feel hot then cold. Sleepy. Thanks for any input.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Factor v leiden mutation, Pain - head
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Factor v leiden mutation, Pain - head
Common treatments for Factor V Leiden Mutation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Factor v leiden mutation symptoms:
Pain - Head related symptom studies:
- Pain - Head in Arthritis - rheumatoid (6,971 reports)
- Pain - Head in Blood cholesterol increased (4,797 reports)
- Pain - Head in Blood pressure (7,765 reports)
- Pain - Head in Contraception (3,739 reports)
- Pain - Head in Depression (7,690 reports)
- Pain - Head in Headache (4,003 reports)
- Pain - Head in Hypertension (8,359 reports)
- Pain - Head in Ms (11,323 reports)
- Pain - Head in Osteoporosis (5,692 reports)
- Pain - Head in Pain (5,146 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.