Home > Factor v leiden mutation > Pain - head > Factor v leiden mutation and Pain - head
Review: could Factor v leiden mutation cause Pain - head (Headache)?
We study 243 people who have Factor v leiden mutation from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Pain - head (Headache). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Factor v leiden mutation and Pain - head >>>
Factor v leiden mutation
Factor v leiden mutation (risk of developing a clot in a blood vessel due to genetic changes in factor v) (latest reports from 1,244 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Aspirin, Lovenox.
Pain - head
Pain - head (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 243 people who have factor v leiden mutation are studied. Among them, 10 (4.12%) have Pain - Head.
Gender of people who have factor v leiden mutation and experienced Pain - head * :
|Pain - head||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have factor v leiden mutation and experienced Pain - head * :
|Pain - head||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||85.71%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - head||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Migraine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 20.00%)
- Glucose tolerance impaired (2 people, 20.00%)
- Epidural anaesthesia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 10.00%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 10.00%)
- Diverticulitis (1 people, 10.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Albuterol (4 people, 40.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Zetia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 20.00%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 20.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Byetta (2 people, 20.00%)
- Actonel (2 people, 20.00%)
- Zolpidem (1 people, 10.00%)
- Oxytocin (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Factor V Leiden Mutation and Pain - Head?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pain - Head and Factor v leiden mutation
- support group for people who have Factor v leiden mutation
- support group for people who have Pain - Head
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Does having factor v leiden affect my ability to use the injection or pill for of psoriasis medication?
I was diagnosed with Factor V Leiden after my miscarriage. During my second pregnancy, I had to take Lovenox(sp?) injections daily. After my pregnancy I developed Psoriasis. I have tried topical solutions with no luck. I am wanting to explorer stronger medication but when I asked my dermatologist, h ...
- Is it safe to take methadone(52mg daily), metoprolol extended release(75mg daily) & xanax(1mg twice daily)
I'm just wanting to know if its safe to take all 3. I've been on methadone for 7yrs and about a yr ago i started tapering and started at 130mg, but am now at 52mg. I've been on the Metoprolol(extended release) for about a yr now taking 50mg in AM, and 25mg in PM. I just started taking the Xanax abo ...
- Can i take ibruprofen with parafon
I have back pain ,fever and head ache. I am not getting any releif. Can I take Ibuprofen?
- Has anyone had issues with vistaril causing ibs flare ups? and does vistaril help ic symptoms?
I have had IBS for almost 20 years and was diagnosed with IC about 12 years ago. I have been on Elavil for about 2 years and it was causing weight gain and I was starting to not sleep well at night past few months even when I take 3 of the Elavil at bedtime. So I asked my doctor if there was somethi ...
- Any success in treating symptoms of pmdd with wild yam root
Hi All. A little over a year and a half ago, I was dx with Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)and was prescribed YASMIN (YAZ) to treat the severe mood changes and suicidal thoughts I was getting 2 weeks out of every 4. The YASMIN worked brilliantly for 9 months and all the PMDD symptoms vanished ...
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- Can a person take antabuse and maxalt together?
I am taking Antabuse for alcoholism . But it's causing severe headaches. Can I try Maxalt for the headache?
More questions for: Factor v leiden mutation, Pain - head
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Factor v leiden mutation, Pain - head
Common treatments for Factor V Leiden Mutation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Factor v leiden mutation symptoms:
Pain - Head related symptom studies:
- Pain - Head in Blood pressure (7,765 reports)
- Pain - Head in Contraception (3,739 reports)
- Pain - Head in Depression (7,698 reports)
- Pain - Head in Headache (4,006 reports)
- Pain - Head in Hypertension (8,435 reports)
- Pain - Head in Lower cholesterol (4,800 reports)
- Pain - Head in Multiple sclerosis (11,349 reports)
- Pain - Head in Osteoporosis (5,728 reports)
- Pain - Head in Pain (5,186 reports)
- Pain - Head in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,972 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Factor v leiden mutation, Pain - head
Recent Factor V Leiden Mutation related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Factor v leiden mutation, Pain - head
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.