Review: could Factor v leiden mutation cause Vertigo?
We study 237 people who have Factor v leiden mutation from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Factor v leiden mutation and Vertigo >>>
Factor v leiden mutation
Factor v leiden mutation (latest reports from 1,231 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Aspirin, Lovenox.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,294,403 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Aug, 10, 2014: 236 people who have factor v leiden mutation are studied. Among them, 15 (6.36%) have Vertigo. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,293,228 people who have Vertigo on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have factor v leiden mutation and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have factor v leiden mutation and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cardiac disorder (3 people, 20.00%)
- Spondylitis (3 people, 20.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 20.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 20.00%)
- Hypercoagulation (2 people, 13.33%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (2 people, 13.33%)
- Obesity (1 people, 6.67%)
- Abscess - tooth (1 people, 6.67%)
- Type 2 diabetes (1 people, 6.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 6.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (7 people, 46.67%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 40.00%)
- Requip (4 people, 26.67%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 26.67%)
- Nexium (4 people, 26.67%)
- Warfarin sodium (4 people, 26.67%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 20.00%)
- Altace (3 people, 20.00%)
- Cozaar (3 people, 20.00%)
- Toprol-xl (3 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Vertigo and Factor v leiden mutation
- group for people who have Factor v leiden mutation
- group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
From this study (24 hours ago):
I took this for six days and then on the sixth day I started getting a bad migraine, severe dizziness, and blurred vision in one eye. I immediately stopped taking it and after it was out of my system for a day I woke up feeling fine.
From this study (2 days ago):
Essential hypertension coronary angioplasty and obstructive sleep apnea
From this study (5 days ago):
I was on cymbalta for almost 3 yrs.with great success. Was just switched to the generic..all hell broke out.
Aurora on Aug, 24, 2014:
65 year old female on Cymbalta for over 3year. Was switched to generic and while waiting adjust, I slipped into depression, other side effects as we'll. I did nothing but eat Jelly Bellys and jigsaw puzzles for weeks....gained weight , stopped going to gym. Dr. Changed meds and within 3 days I started painting furniture and seeing friends
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Factor v leiden mutation, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Factor v leiden mutation, Vertigo
Common treatments for Factor V Leiden Mutation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Factor v leiden mutation symptoms:
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Blood cholesterol increased (5,507 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,649 reports)
- Vertigo in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (3,786 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,355 reports)
- Vertigo in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,472 reports)
- Vertigo in Ra (4,261 reports)
- Vertigo in Stress (3,757 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.