Factor v leiden mutation and Vertigo - from FDA reports
Vertigo is found among people with Factor v leiden mutation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Coumadin and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Vertigo with Factor v leiden mutation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who have Factor v leiden mutation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
17 people who have Factor V Leiden Mutation and Vertigo are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Factor V Leiden Mutation and experience Vertigo *:
- female: 64.71 %
- male: 35.29 %
Age of people who have Factor V Leiden Mutation and experience Vertigo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.67 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 13.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 40.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (4 people, 23.53%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (3 people, 17.65%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (3 people, 17.65%)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (3 people, 17.65%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 11.76%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Coumadin (5 people, 29.41%)
- Xarelto (4 people, 23.53%)
- Warfarin Sodium (4 people, 23.53%)
- Tylenol (4 people, 23.53%)
- Nexium (4 people, 23.53%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stroke (4 people, 23.53%)
- Headache (4 people, 23.53%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 23.53%)
- Head Injury (2 people, 11.76%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vertigo and Factor v leiden mutation?
- Check symptoms - is your vertigo caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVertigo and Factor v leiden mutation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Factor V Leiden Mutation
Factor v leiden mutation (risk of developing a clot in a blood vessel due to genetic changes in factor v) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Xarelto, Aspirin, Lovenox (latest reports from 793 Factor v leiden mutation patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,923 Vertigo patients).
Browse all symptoms of Factor v leiden mutationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause VertigoVertigo
Other conditions that could case VertigoVertigo
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Factor V Leiden mutation ( I'm on 10mg Coumadin (warfarin) a day for life) because of 2 separate DVT's in the legs. High cholesterol and triglycerides (~780) which just started last year at age 57. Prior level was
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
Several people in my family recently had head lice, but I did not get them. I am on a high dose of Coumadin for life for Factor V Leiden, DVT's, etc. and I was wondering if that could be a reason why I did not get them... or if the two are unrelated... Thank you!
You may be interested in these reviews
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie