Would you have Anorexia when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Anorexia is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Hormone replacement therapy, and take medication Cymbalta.
We study 47 people who have Anorexia and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Anorexia >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Neurontin. (latest reports from 27,040 Fibromyalgia patients)
Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, pain, hepatitis c. (latest reports from 30,832 Anorexia patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 47 people who have fibromyalgia and Anorexia are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Anorexia * :
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Anorexia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (9 people, 19.15%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 17.02%)
- Anxiety (7 people, 14.89%)
- Neck pain (7 people, 14.89%)
- Hypersensitivity (6 people, 12.77%)
- Infection (6 people, 12.77%)
- Pain (6 people, 12.77%)
- Depression (5 people, 10.64%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 10.64%)
- Muscle spasms (5 people, 10.64%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cymbalta (27 people, 57.45%)
- Fentanyl transdermal system (12 people, 25.53%)
- Lyrica (11 people, 23.40%)
- Soma (10 people, 21.28%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 21.28%)
- Estrace (7 people, 14.89%)
- Zyrtec (7 people, 14.89%)
- Premarin (7 people, 14.89%)
- Xanax (7 people, 14.89%)
- Norvasc (7 people, 14.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of fibromyalgia and anorexia on
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Anorexia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Anorexia and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Anorexia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 36-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Nerve Pain (pain in one or more nerves)
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Soma for a 67-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Appetite Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celebrex, Adderall 30, Norco for a 34-year old woman with Costochondritis, Inflammation, Adhd And Fatigue From Fibro Fibro Fog, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fontanelles - Sunken, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- A study of side effects of Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain Inflammation Activated
- A study of drug interactions between Bumetanide, Ferrous Fumarate, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 45-year old woman with Fluid Retention, Anemia, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting, Acne Steroid-induced, Weakness, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Skin Burning Sensation, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Exhaustion
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norco, Butrans for a 51-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.