Would you have Blister when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Blister is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lyrica.
We study 136 people who have Blister and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Blister >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Flexeril. (latest reports from 27,040 Fibromyalgia patients)
Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 15,806 Blister patients)
On Mar, 15, 2015: 136 people who have fibromyalgia and Blister are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Blister * :
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Blister * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (27 people, 19.85%)
- Pain (20 people, 14.71%)
- Osteoporosis (16 people, 11.76%)
- Depression (12 people, 8.82%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (10 people, 7.35%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 6.62%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (9 people, 6.62%)
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (8 people, 5.88%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 5.15%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 5.15%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (87 people, 63.97%)
- Cymbalta (41 people, 30.15%)
- Gabapentin (27 people, 19.85%)
- Klonopin (24 people, 17.65%)
- Ultram (22 people, 16.18%)
- Naprosyn (20 people, 14.71%)
- Fosamax (12 people, 8.82%)
- Xanax (12 people, 8.82%)
- Soma (11 people, 8.09%)
- Savella (11 people, 8.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Blister?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Blister and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Blister
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gabapentin, Effient, Pregabalin, Novolin R, Lantrisul, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diuretic Effect, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Neuropathy, Heart Mri, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes, Heart Rate Decreased. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Skelaxin, Ultram, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Omeprazole, Paracetamol, Escitalopram for a 36-year old man with Depression, Ge Reflux, Fever. The patient has Anxiety, Chills, Blister, Dizziness, Depression, Reflux, Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry, Iron Dextran, Tramadol, Topamax, Modafinil, Cymbalta for a 32-year old woman with Loss Of Bladder Control, Anaemia, Fibromyalgia, Migraine With Aura, Fatigue - Chronic. The patient has Loss Of Bladder Sensation, Loss Of Libido, Skin Disorder
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.