Would you have Blister when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Blister is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lyrica.
We study 136 people who have Blister and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Blister >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 27,010 Fibromyalgia patients)
Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 15,799 Blister patients)
On Feb, 9, 2015: 136 people who have fibromyalgia and Blister are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Blister * :
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Blister * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (27 people, 19.85%)
- Pain (20 people, 14.71%)
- Osteoporosis (16 people, 11.76%)
- Depression (12 people, 8.82%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (10 people, 7.35%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 6.62%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (9 people, 6.62%)
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (8 people, 5.88%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 5.15%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 5.15%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (87 people, 63.97%)
- Cymbalta (41 people, 30.15%)
- Gabapentin (27 people, 19.85%)
- Klonopin (24 people, 17.65%)
- Ultram (22 people, 16.18%)
- Naprosyn (20 people, 14.71%)
- Fosamax (12 people, 8.82%)
- Xanax (12 people, 8.82%)
- Soma (11 people, 8.09%)
- Savella (11 people, 8.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Blister?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Blister and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Blister
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 32-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Effexor, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Savella for a 51-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Comparions of Soma, Ambien, Skelaxin, Celexa, Strattera for a 52-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.