Would you have Crohn's disease when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Crohn's disease is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Pain, and take medication Humira.
We study 23 people who have Crohn's disease and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Crohn's disease >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 27,010 Fibromyalgia patients)
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) has been reported by people with acne, pain, inflammatory bowel disease, depression, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 75,768 Crohn's disease patients)
On Feb, 21, 2015: 23 people who have fibromyalgia and Crohn's Disease are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Crohn's disease * :
|Crohn's disease||91.67%||8.33% |
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Crohn's disease * :
|Crohn's disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.04%||21.74%||13.04%||43.48%||8.70% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (13 people, 56.52%)
- Depression (9 people, 39.13%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 30.43%)
- Nausea (7 people, 30.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 26.09%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 26.09%)
- Breakthrough pain (5 people, 21.74%)
- Muscle spasms (5 people, 21.74%)
- Mitral valve prolapse (4 people, 17.39%)
- Abdominal pain (3 people, 13.04%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (16 people, 69.57%)
- Lyrica (10 people, 43.48%)
- Cymbalta (6 people, 26.09%)
- Topamax (6 people, 26.09%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 21.74%)
- Promethazine (5 people, 21.74%)
- Neurontin (5 people, 21.74%)
- Nexium (5 people, 21.74%)
- Fentanyl (5 people, 21.74%)
- Colestipol hydrochloride (4 people, 17.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of fibromyalgia and crohn's disease on
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Crohn's Disease?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Crohn's Disease and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Crohn's disease
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 38-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Developmental Delay
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Prednisone, Zomig-zmt, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Atopic Eczema, Migraine Without Aura, Fibromyalgia, C. Difficile, Bladder Infection. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Migraine Without Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prempro for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hot Flashes. The patient has Weight Gain, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Valsartan for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hernia - Hiatal, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Frozen Shoulder, Then Other Shoulder Very Painful, All Upper Body Had Terrible Pain With Stiffness, Really Bad Stiffness Muscle Pain Joint Pain Lasted For Nine Months When My Omeprazole Was Increased Due To Gastritis. Since I Stopped It Altogether I Am Much Better.
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Gravol, Magnesium Citrate, Lyrica, Multivitamin, Probiotics, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Baclofen, Flexeril, Paxil, Serax, Quetiapine Fumarate, Clonazepam, Ventolin Hfa, Flovent Hfa, Pantoprazole, Synthroid, Cortef for a 48-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Nausea, Fibromyalgia, General Physical Condition Abnormal, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Deficiency Anaemia, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Muscle Contracture, Musculoskeletal Chest Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Stabilizer, Asthma Exercise Induced, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Gerd, Thyroid Disorder, Adrenal Cortical Insufficiency.
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 32-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Effexor, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Savella for a 51-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Comparions of Soma, Ambien, Skelaxin, Celexa, Strattera for a 52-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.