Would you have Crohn's disease when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Crohn's disease is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Pain, and take medication Humira.
We study 23 people who have Crohn's disease and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Crohn's disease >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Flexeril. (latest reports from 27,070 Fibromyalgia patients)
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) has been reported by people with acne, pain, inflammatory bowel disease, depression, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 75,790 Crohn's disease patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 23 people who have fibromyalgia and Crohn's Disease are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Crohn's disease * :
|Crohn's disease||91.67%||8.33% |
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Crohn's disease * :
|Crohn's disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.04%||21.74%||13.04%||43.48%||8.70% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (13 people, 56.52%)
- Depression (9 people, 39.13%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 30.43%)
- Nausea (7 people, 30.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 26.09%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 26.09%)
- Breakthrough pain (5 people, 21.74%)
- Muscle spasms (5 people, 21.74%)
- Mitral valve prolapse (4 people, 17.39%)
- Abdominal pain (3 people, 13.04%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (16 people, 69.57%)
- Lyrica (10 people, 43.48%)
- Cymbalta (6 people, 26.09%)
- Topamax (6 people, 26.09%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 21.74%)
- Promethazine (5 people, 21.74%)
- Neurontin (5 people, 21.74%)
- Nexium (5 people, 21.74%)
- Fentanyl (5 people, 21.74%)
- Colestipol hydrochloride (4 people, 17.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of fibromyalgia and crohn's disease on
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Crohn's Disease?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Crohn's Disease and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Crohn's Disease
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Singulair, Ultram Er, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium, Levoxyl, Wellbutrin Sr, Atenolol, Gabapentin for a 57-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Allergic Sinusitis, Fibromyalgia, Fluid Retention, Acid Reflux, Hyperthyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Meniers.
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 59-year old woman with Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Productive Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Cymbalta, Mobic for a 60-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Arthritis. The patient has Insomnia Exacerbated, Fumbling, Anxiety Disorder, Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Omeprazole, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Stomach Discomfort, Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Dysphasia
- A study of drug interactions between Phendimetrazine Tartrate, Phentermine, Wellbutrin, Nexium for a 41-year old woman with Weight Loss, Fibromyalgia, Barrett's Esophagus. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norco, Butrans for a 51-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.