Would you have Fibroids (Uterine fibroids) when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: there is no Fibroids reported by people with Fibromyalgia yet.
We study people who have Fibroids (Uterine fibroids) and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Fibroids >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Neurontin. (latest reports from 27,010 Fibromyalgia patients)
Fibroids (non cancerous tumour of muscle layer) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer, birth control, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,080 Fibroids patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Fibroids?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibroids
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Prednisone, Zomig-zmt, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Atopic Eczema, Migraine Without Aura, Fibromyalgia, C. Difficile, Bladder Infection. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Migraine Without Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prempro for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hot Flashes. The patient has Weight Gain, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Valsartan for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hernia - Hiatal, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Frozen Shoulder, Then Other Shoulder Very Painful, All Upper Body Had Terrible Pain With Stiffness, Really Bad Stiffness Muscle Pain Joint Pain Lasted For Nine Months When My Omeprazole Was Increased Due To Gastritis. Since I Stopped It Altogether I Am Much Better.
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Gravol, Magnesium Citrate, Lyrica, Multivitamin, Probiotics, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Baclofen, Flexeril, Paxil, Serax, Quetiapine Fumarate, Clonazepam, Ventolin Hfa, Flovent Hfa, Pantoprazole, Synthroid, Cortef for a 48-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Nausea, Fibromyalgia, General Physical Condition Abnormal, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Deficiency Anaemia, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Muscle Contracture, Musculoskeletal Chest Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Stabilizer, Asthma Exercise Induced, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Gerd, Thyroid Disorder, Adrenal Cortical Insufficiency.
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Baclofen for a 55-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 32-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Effexor, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Savella for a 51-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Comparions of Soma, Ambien, Skelaxin, Celexa, Strattera for a 52-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.