Would you have Fibroids (Uterine fibroids) when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: there is no Fibroids reported by people with Fibromyalgia yet.
We study people who have Fibroids (Uterine fibroids) and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Fibroids >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Neurontin. (latest reports from 27,070 Fibromyalgia patients)
Fibroids (non cancerous tumour of muscle layer) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer, birth control, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,081 Fibroids patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Fibroids?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibroids
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Phendimetrazine Tartrate, Phentermine, Wellbutrin, Nexium for a 41-year old woman with Weight Loss, Fibromyalgia, Barrett's Esophagus. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Losartan, Cellcept, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Lupus Anticoagulants, Lupus Nephritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Stress Urinary Incontinence
- A study of side effects of Guaifenesin for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Sinusitis Noninfective, Respiratory Disorder, Near Drowning
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a 36-year old woman with Inflammation, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Skin Rash, High Blood Glucose Level, Blood Urine, Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norco, Butrans for a 51-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.