Home > Fibromyalgia > Genital herpes > Fibromyalgia and Genital herpes
Review: could Fibromyalgia cause Genital herpes?
We study 17,283 people who have Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Genital herpes. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Genital herpes >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 93,052 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride.
Genital herpes (herpes infection of genital) (latest reports from 6,440 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia.
On Sep, 28, 2014: 17,252 people who have fibromyalgia are studied. Among them, 2 (0.01%) have Genital Herpes.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Genital herpes * :
|Genital herpes||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Genital herpes * :
|Genital herpes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Genital herpes||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Vitamin d decreased (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ibs (1 people, 50.00%)
- Kidney failure (1 people, 50.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cymbalta (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pristiq (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Linzess (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lotrel (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Genital Herpes?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Genital Herpes and Fibromyalgia
- group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- group for people who have Genital Herpes
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
I was recently diagnosed with Genital Herpes and has had the same partner for 12 years and never been unfaithful and he does not have Genital Herpes and I don't know where it came from.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fibromyalgia, Genital herpes
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- So sleepy with savella
I am just finishing the starter pack of Savella and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. My pain and other Fibromyalgia symptoms are tremendously better but I am sleeping like crazy. Hopefully I can have both doses at night and this will help. I am so glad to not be in pain but I need to be aw ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
More reviews for: Fibromyalgia, Genital herpes
Common treatments for Fibromyalgia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Fibromyalgia symptoms:
Genital Herpes related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Subclavian Artery Stenosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (19 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (36 minutes ago)
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hiv Infection Cdc Group Iv Subgroup C1
- Cytomel (king Pharms) Eq 0.05mg Base
- Follicle Centre Lymphoma Follicular Grade I Ii Iii