Would you have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Pain, and take medication Lyrica.
We study 222 people who have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Loss of appetite >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 27,010 Fibromyalgia patients)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 52,319 Loss of appetite patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 222 people who have fibromyalgia and Loss Of Appetite are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||97.91%||2.09% |
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||1.13%||4.14%||16.17%||22.18%||28.95%||27.44% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||40.00%||60.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (56 people, 25.23%)
- Depression (34 people, 15.32%)
- Arthritis (32 people, 14.41%)
- Headache (29 people, 13.06%)
- Cardiac disorder (27 people, 12.16%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (26 people, 11.71%)
- Vitamin supplementation (25 people, 11.26%)
- Hypersensitivity (25 people, 11.26%)
- Anxiety (25 people, 11.26%)
- Hypertension (25 people, 11.26%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (72 people, 32.43%)
- Savella (67 people, 30.18%)
- Cymbalta (51 people, 22.97%)
- Humira (38 people, 17.12%)
- Aspirin (34 people, 15.32%)
- Xanax (34 people, 15.32%)
- Nexium (33 people, 14.86%)
- Fish oil (31 people, 13.96%)
- Neurontin (30 people, 13.51%)
- Skelaxin (29 people, 13.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of fibromyalgia and loss of appetite on
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Loss Of Appetite?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 38-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Developmental Delay
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 20-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Ulcer - Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Prednisone, Zomig-zmt, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Atopic Eczema, Migraine Without Aura, Fibromyalgia, C. Difficile, Bladder Infection. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Migraine Without Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prempro for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hot Flashes. The patient has Weight Gain, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Valsartan for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hernia - Hiatal, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Frozen Shoulder, Then Other Shoulder Very Painful, All Upper Body Had Terrible Pain With Stiffness, Really Bad Stiffness Muscle Pain Joint Pain Lasted For Nine Months When My Omeprazole Was Increased Due To Gastritis. Since I Stopped It Altogether I Am Much Better.
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.