Would you have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Pain, and take medication Lyrica.
We study 223 people who have Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased) and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Loss of appetite >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 27,040 Fibromyalgia patients)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 52,329 Loss of appetite patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 223 people who have fibromyalgia and Loss Of Appetite are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||97.92%||2.08% |
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Loss of appetite * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||1.12%||4.12%||16.10%||22.10%||28.84%||27.72% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||36.36%||54.55%||9.09% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (56 people, 25.11%)
- Depression (34 people, 15.25%)
- Arthritis (32 people, 14.35%)
- Headache (29 people, 13.00%)
- Cardiac disorder (27 people, 12.11%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (26 people, 11.66%)
- Vitamin supplementation (25 people, 11.21%)
- Hypersensitivity (25 people, 11.21%)
- Anxiety (25 people, 11.21%)
- Hypertension (25 people, 11.21%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (72 people, 32.29%)
- Savella (67 people, 30.04%)
- Cymbalta (51 people, 22.87%)
- Humira (38 people, 17.04%)
- Xanax (34 people, 15.25%)
- Aspirin (34 people, 15.25%)
- Nexium (33 people, 14.80%)
- Fish oil (31 people, 13.90%)
- Neurontin (30 people, 13.45%)
- Skelaxin (29 people, 13.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of fibromyalgia and loss of appetite on
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Loss Of Appetite?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Iron Dextran, Vitamin D, Gabapentin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old woman with Iron Deficiency Anemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Fibromyalgia, Heartburn - Chronic. The patient has Myalgia
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 36-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Nerve Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Soma for a 67-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Appetite Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celebrex, Adderall 30, Norco for a 34-year old woman with Costochondritis, Inflammation, Adhd And Fatigue From Fibro Fibro Fog, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fontanelles - Sunken, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- A study of side effects of Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain Inflammation Activated
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norco, Butrans for a 51-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.