Fibromyalgia and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Lyrica and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Fibromyalgia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,237 people who have Fibromyalgia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
5,237 people who have Fibromyalgia and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fibromyalgia and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 92.02 %
- male: 7.98 %
Age of people who have Fibromyalgia and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.29 %
- 20-29: 2.59 %
- 30-39: 8.39 %
- 40-49: 21.91 %
- 50-59: 34.85 %
- 60+: 31.97 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (690 people, 13.18%)
- High Blood Pressure (596 people, 11.38%)
- Stress And Anxiety (501 people, 9.57%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (372 people, 7.10%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (365 people, 6.97%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (3,542 people, 67.63%)
- Cymbalta (919 people, 17.55%)
- Xanax (339 people, 6.47%)
- Neurontin (324 people, 6.19%)
- Synthroid (292 people, 5.58%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (1,001 people, 19.11%)
- Fatigue (643 people, 12.28%)
- Malaise (638 people, 12.18%)
- Insomnia (613 people, 11.71%)
- Feeling Abnormal (608 people, 11.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Fibromyalgia?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Neurontin (latest reports from 49,834 Fibromyalgia patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).