Would you have Slurred speech (Speech impairment (adult)) when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Slurred speech is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Pain, and take medication Lyrica.
We study 233 people who have Slurred speech (Speech impairment (adult)) and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Slurred speech >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Flexeril. (latest reports from 27,070 Fibromyalgia patients)
Slurred speech (slow speech that can be difficult to understand) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 31,351 Slurred speech patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 233 people who have fibromyalgia and Slurred Speech are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Slurred speech * :
|Slurred speech||94.44%||5.56% |
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Slurred speech * :
|Slurred speech||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.90%||9.80%||26.47%||46.08%||12.75% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Slurred speech||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (45 people, 19.31%)
- Hypertension (23 people, 9.87%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (17 people, 7.30%)
- Osteoarthritis (17 people, 7.30%)
- Muscle spasms (16 people, 6.87%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (14 people, 6.01%)
- Depression (13 people, 5.58%)
- Hypothyroidism (13 people, 5.58%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 5.58%)
- Migraine (11 people, 4.72%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (157 people, 67.38%)
- Cymbalta (48 people, 20.60%)
- Synthroid (30 people, 12.88%)
- Ambien (28 people, 12.02%)
- Vicodin (24 people, 10.30%)
- Neurontin (23 people, 9.87%)
- Topamax (19 people, 8.15%)
- Klonopin (18 people, 7.73%)
- Clonazepam (17 people, 7.30%)
- Savella (17 people, 7.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of fibromyalgia and slurred speech on
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Slurred Speech?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Slurred Speech and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Slurred Speech
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Guaifenesin for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Sinusitis Noninfective, Respiratory Disorder, Near Drowning
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a 36-year old woman with Inflammation, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Skin Rash, High Blood Glucose Level, Blood Urine, Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Avalide for a 54-year old woman with Seasonal Allergy, Heartburn, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Water Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Citicoline for a 52-year old woman with Fibromyalgia.
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norco, Butrans for a 51-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.