Home > Fibromyalgia > Toothache > Fibromyalgia and Toothache
Review: could Fibromyalgia cause Toothache (Toothaches)?
We study 17,256 people who have Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Among them, 57 have Toothache (Toothaches). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Toothache >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) (latest reports from 93,005 patients) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride.
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,226 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 17,230 people who have fibromyalgia are studied. Among them, 57 (0.33%) have Toothache.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Toothache * :
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Toothache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Granulocytopenia (20 people, 35.09%)
- Breast cancer (20 people, 35.09%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (16 people, 28.07%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 28.07%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (15 people, 26.32%)
- Pain (13 people, 22.81%)
- Muscle spasms (12 people, 21.05%)
- Anxiety (11 people, 19.30%)
- Hypersensitivity (10 people, 17.54%)
- Vitamin supplementation (9 people, 15.79%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vitamin d (32 people, 56.14%)
- Cymbalta (30 people, 52.63%)
- Lasix (27 people, 47.37%)
- Ativan (24 people, 42.11%)
- Oxycontin (24 people, 42.11%)
- Flexeril (21 people, 36.84%)
- Ultram (21 people, 36.84%)
- Zometa (21 people, 36.84%)
- Rocephin (20 people, 35.09%)
- Cephalexin (20 people, 35.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Toothache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Toothache and Fibromyalgia
- group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- group for people who have Toothache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (16 hours ago):
also on wellbutrin, celexa,hydrocodone and klonopin
From this study (1 day ago):
iam in good health can cymbalta cause skipped heart beats
From this study (1 day ago):
Woke up with severe symptoms. No trauma or changes. Ears clear. Reduced symptoms to moderate but not improving now two weeks.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fibromyalgia, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- So sleepy with savella
I am just finishing the starter pack of Savella and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. My pain and other Fibromyalgia symptoms are tremendously better but I am sleeping like crazy. Hopefully I can have both doses at night and this will help. I am so glad to not be in pain but I need to be aw ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
More reviews for: Fibromyalgia, Toothache
Common treatments for Fibromyalgia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Fibromyalgia symptoms:
- Pain Management in Fibromyalgia (1,985 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Fibromyalgia (1,695 reports)
- Dizziness in Fibromyalgia (1,540 reports)
- Weight Increased in Fibromyalgia (1,523 reports)
- Nausea in Fibromyalgia (1,422 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Fibromyalgia (1,284 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Fibromyalgia (1,192 reports)
- Insomnolence in Fibromyalgia (1,033 reports)
- Sleepy in Fibromyalgia (1,011 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Fibromyalgia (948 reports)
Toothache related symptom studies:
Fibromyalgia is also known as: Fibromyalgia syndrome, Fibromyositis, Fibrositis, Myofascial pain syndrome.
Toothache is also known as: Pain - tooth or teeth, Toothaches.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.