Would you have Toothache (Toothaches) when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Toothache is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Breast cancer, and take medication Vitamin d.
We study 59 people who have Toothache (Toothaches) and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Toothache >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 27,070 Fibromyalgia patients)
Toothache (tooth pain) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 8,904 Toothache patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 59 people who have fibromyalgia and Toothache are studied.
Gender of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Toothache * :
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Toothache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer (20 people, 33.90%)
- Granulocytopenia (20 people, 33.90%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (16 people, 27.12%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 27.12%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (15 people, 25.42%)
- Pain (14 people, 23.73%)
- Muscle spasms (12 people, 20.34%)
- Anxiety (11 people, 18.64%)
- Hypersensitivity (10 people, 16.95%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 15.25%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vitamin d (32 people, 54.24%)
- Cymbalta (31 people, 52.54%)
- Lasix (27 people, 45.76%)
- Oxycontin (24 people, 40.68%)
- Ativan (24 people, 40.68%)
- Ultram (21 people, 35.59%)
- Zometa (21 people, 35.59%)
- Flexeril (21 people, 35.59%)
- Vicodin (20 people, 33.90%)
- Namenda (20 people, 33.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of fibromyalgia and toothache on
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Toothache?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Toothache and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Toothache
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Omeprazole, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Stomach Discomfort, Fibromyalgia Syndrome. The patient has Dysphasia
- A study of drug interactions between Phendimetrazine Tartrate, Phentermine, Wellbutrin, Nexium for a 41-year old woman with Weight Loss, Fibromyalgia, Barrett's Esophagus. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Losartan, Cellcept, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Lupus Anticoagulants, Lupus Nephritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Stress Urinary Incontinence
- A study of side effects of Guaifenesin for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Sinusitis Noninfective, Respiratory Disorder, Near Drowning
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a 36-year old woman with Inflammation, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Skin Rash, High Blood Glucose Level, Blood Urine, Lactation - Abnormal
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norco, Butrans for a 51-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.