Fibromyalgia and Toothache - from FDA reports
Toothache is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cymbalta and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Toothache with Fibromyalgia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74 people who have Fibromyalgia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 23, 2017
74 people who have Fibromyalgia and Toothache are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fibromyalgia and experience Toothache *:
- female: 93.24 %
- male: 6.76 %
Age of people who have Fibromyalgia and experience Toothache *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8.2 %
- 40-49: 9.84 %
- 50-59: 40.98 %
- 60+: 40.98 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (17 people, 22.97%)
- Muscle Spasms (12 people, 16.22%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 16.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (11 people, 14.86%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (11 people, 14.86%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (23 people, 31.08%)
- Cymbalta (23 people, 31.08%)
- Lasix (15 people, 20.27%)
- Oxycontin (14 people, 18.92%)
- Lorazepam (12 people, 16.22%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (28 people, 37.84%)
- Stress And Anxiety (21 people, 28.38%)
- Tooth Abscess (20 people, 27.03%)
- Headache (20 people, 27.03%)
- Fatigue (19 people, 25.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache and Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Neurontin (latest reports from 49,834 Fibromyalgia patients)
Toothache (tooth pain) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 14,364 Toothache patients).