Would you have Vaginal discharge when you have Fibromyalgia?
Summary: Vaginal discharge is found among people with Fibromyalgia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Psoriasis, and take medication Lyrica.
We study 6 people who have Vaginal discharge and Fibromyalgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Fibromyalgia and Vaginal discharge >>>
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 27,010 Fibromyalgia patients)
Vaginal Discharge has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 4,726 Vaginal Discharge patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 6 people who have fibromyalgia and Vaginal Discharge are studied.
Age of people who have fibromyalgia and experienced Vaginal discharge * :
|Vaginal discharge||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||20.00%||40.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Psoriasis (1 people, 16.67%)
- Fungal infection (1 people, 16.67%)
- Angina pectoris (1 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 16.67%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (4 people, 66.67%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Humira (1 people, 16.67%)
- Ranexa (1 people, 16.67%)
- Valproic acid (1 people, 16.67%)
- Clotrimazole (1 people, 16.67%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 16.67%)
- Clonazepam (1 people, 16.67%)
- Pulmicort (1 people, 16.67%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fibromyalgia and Vaginal Discharge?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Vaginal Discharge and Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who have Vaginal discharge
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 38-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Developmental Delay
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Vitex for a 23-year old woman with PCOS. The patient has Discharge From The Vagina, Mood Swings, Backache, Stools Watery, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Prednisone, Zomig-zmt, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Atopic Eczema, Migraine Without Aura, Fibromyalgia, C. Difficile, Bladder Infection. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Migraine Without Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prempro for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hot Flashes. The patient has Weight Gain, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Valsartan for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hernia - Hiatal, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Frozen Shoulder, Then Other Shoulder Very Painful, All Upper Body Had Terrible Pain With Stiffness, Really Bad Stiffness Muscle Pain Joint Pain Lasted For Nine Months When My Omeprazole Was Increased Due To Gastritis. Since I Stopped It Altogether I Am Much Better.
Recent Fibromyalgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 32-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Effexor, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Savella for a 51-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Comparions of Soma, Ambien, Skelaxin, Celexa, Strattera for a 52-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.