Would you have Hepatitis when you have Fluid imbalance?
Summary: there is no Hepatitis reported by people with Fluid imbalance yet.
We study people who have Hepatitis and Fluid imbalance from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Fluid imbalance and Hepatitis >>>
Fluid imbalance (imbalance of fluid in body in intake and fluid lost) (latest reports from 362 Fluid Imbalance patients)
Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver) has been reported by people with hiv infection, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 19,777 Hepatitis patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Fluid Imbalance and Hepatitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Fluid imbalance
- support group for people who have Hepatitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Armour Thyroid, Neurontin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Malarone, Rocephin Kit, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Cortef, Warfarin Sodium for a 46-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance, Heart Rate Decreased, Depression Postmenopausal, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Babesiosis, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Addison's Disease, Vasculitis. The patient has Pancreatitis Chronic, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Endocrine Disorder, Neurological Infection, Cardiac Enzymes, Inflammation Everywhere, Lymph Nodes, Cvid,
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a 27-year old woman with Acne And Teenagers. The patient has Hepatitis
- A study of side effects of Singulair for a 21-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Hepatitis
- A study of side effects of Lamictal for a 54-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance. The patient has Eyelid Swelling
- A study of side effects of Prometrium for a 44-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance. The patient has Anxiety
Recent Hepatitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.