Folate deficiency and Pain in extremity - from FDA reports
Pain in extremity is found among people with Folate deficiency, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain in extremity with Folate deficiency. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Folate deficiency from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
8 people who have Folate Deficiency and Pain In Extremity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Folate Deficiency and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Folate Deficiency and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Mineral Supplementation (3 people, 37.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 37.50%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (2 people, 25.00%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (3 people, 37.50%)
- Humira (3 people, 37.50%)
- Soliris (2 people, 25.00%)
- Lasix (2 people, 25.00%)
- Folic Acid (2 people, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Leukopenia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Joint Pain (2 people, 25.00%)
- Haemoglobin Abnormal (2 people, 25.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain in extremity and Folate deficiency?
Folate deficiency (lack of folic acid) can be treated by Folic acid, Vitamin d, Folate, Multivitamin (latest reports from 1,599 Folate deficiency patients)
Pain In Extremity
Pain in extremity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 173,203 Pain in extremity patients).