Folate deficiency and Pain in jaw - from FDA reports
Pain in jaw is reported only by a few people with Folate deficiency. We study 1 people who have Pain in jaw and Folate deficiency from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
1 person who has Folate Deficiency and Pain In Jaw is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Folate Deficiency and experience Pain In Jaw *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Folate Deficiency and experience Pain In Jaw *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Potassium Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Asthma (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Remicade (1 person, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (1 person, 100.00%)
- Allegra (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Musculoskeletal Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain in jaw and Folate deficiency?
- Check symptoms - is your pain in jaw caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain in jaw and Folate deficiency from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Folate deficiency (lack of folic acid) can be treated by Folic acid, Folate, Vitamin d, Multivitamin (latest reports from 1,668 Folate deficiency patients)
Pain In Jaw
Pain in jaw has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, breast cancer (latest reports from 21,134 Pain in jaw patients).
Browse all symptoms of Folate deficiencya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain in jawPain in jaw
Other conditions that could case Pain in jawPain in jaw
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
I have used Zantac or the generic for 21 years. About 2 months ago I developed pain ranging from my left temple area down to my upper neck. Doctor put me on antibiotic thinking ear infection but with no affect at all after used up antibiotic. Now, doctor is ordering an expensive ct scan and I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Otezla for about a month for psoriatic arthritis. I also suffer from migraine headaches. The headaches are increasing in frequency, but they are different. They seem to be radiating from my jaw, sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right. The jaw pain is waking me up at ...
Just noticed pain in right jaw. At first I'm thinking it's tooth issue. But I just went to the dentist a few weeks back and I was fine. And X-rays were taken. So I may or may not rule this out. I don't think I have root canal symptoms but also never had one. Then I thought what else could it be ...
I am 50. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis 3 months ago. I have been taking Evista for two months now. At about the 1 month mark I began to have jaw and ear pain. Because I had a bad cold at the time, I thought it was an ear infection with refereed jaw pain. Because the doctor treated me with ...
Need support from anyone suffering with jaw pain and TMJ who are on Cymbalta. I think this drug is awful! It makes me so uptight clenching, grinding Tired of worthless night guards, teeth wearing down. The headaches resulting from this are daily. Anyone else experiencing this?