Home > Foot, leg, and ankle swelling > Postoperative ileus > Foot, leg, and ankle swelling and Postoperative ileus
Review: could Foot, leg, and ankle swelling cause Postoperative ileus?
We study 416 people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (latest reports from 4,601 patients) can be treated by Furosemide, Lasix, Hydrochlorothiazide, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Hctz, Spironolactone.
Postoperative ileus (latest reports from 2,714 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, insomnia.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling and Postoperative Ileus?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
- support group for people who have Postoperative Ileus
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed i was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. i felt very out of it and spacey. i have had blood work drawn t
Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed I was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. I felt very out of it and spacey. I have had blood work drawn today, CT of head, EKG and the doctor said I have what is called a "hard heart". I will see him tomo ...
- Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what i thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what I thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
- I have bipolar disorder and adhd and take nuvigil for the adhd and on occasion take lunesta for sleep. anybody else take this combination and what side effects or effects in general have you noticed?
I'm anxious about any untoward drug interactions. I can't take stimulants because of a history of abuse. I take Nuvgil for my ADHD and it's the first time I can concentraate in years! I can't believe how much easier it is to organize, get things done, and read. Plus it helps the chronic fatigue I ...
- I have determined that omega3 supplement caused my feet to swell. i stopped the omega3 and all is better but not gone. could my multivitamin be causing a problem too?
I am certain that Omega3 causes increased swelling for me. It is better after stopping the Omega3. I am taking 40 MG of lasix per day but still have swelling. Could it be my multi-vitamin.
- Is there a correlation between "leaky gut" and peripheral edema
Colic as an infant, Idiopathic edema/lymphedema in legs since 5 years old. Irritable bowel(chronic diarrhea) also since 5 years old. Are they related to a disease state that can be cured?
- Does anyone else suffer with hand cramps after injecting novolog into their arms?
For the past six months when I take my Novolog before meals, about 1 1/2 hours later I get cramps in my hands, so bad I cannot hold a fork or knife. I have also noticed, at night when I take my Lantus, I have awoken with severe leg cramps. The only thing different that has happened is the pharmacy a ...
- Why does my chest tighten when on prednisone
- My doctor has me on hydrochlorothiaziide and bumex. is it necessary to be on both when they do the same thing?
I am controlling high blood pressure by having lost weight. I no longer take a blood pressure pill.
- Does suboxone cause leg, ankle, and feet swelling
A month into treatment I have the worst edema ever! Very painful and looks awful!
- Does testosterone shots cause leg swelling?
More questions for: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling, Postoperative ileus
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Muscle weakness while on accutane
I began taking Accutane end of 2013 and I'm just now finishing up my medication.
During the first month I noticed my hands swelling up, but I also noticed my knuckles lightened.
Where I considered my elbows to be ashy, the color lightened up and the skin became smooth. My body retained water and ...
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis: the worrisome infection
This is part two of my patient journal. I feel more pain and what feels like more symptoms. I was taking Ciprofloxacin for the infection but treatment did not work and my doctor has had me stop taking it.
For the past 5 days I have not had any sort of medication and there seems to be worsening s ...
More reviews for: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling, Postoperative ileus
Common treatments for Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Foot, leg, and ankle swelling symptoms:
- Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (19 reports)
- Lethargy in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (8 reports)
- Oedema Peripheral in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (7 reports)
- Stress in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (5 reports)
- Sexual Dysfunction in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (4 reports)
- Rash Generalised in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (4 reports)
- Weakness in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (4 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (4 reports)
- Paresthesias in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (4 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (4 reports)
Postoperative Ileus related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling, Postoperative ileus
Recent Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Colchicine for a 60-year old man who has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- Comparions of Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Nabumetone for a 51-year old woman who has Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Rocephin, Dexamethasone for a 26-year old man who has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- Comparions of Lasix (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 20MG, Hydrochlorothiazide (Vintage Pharms) - 25MG for a 60-year old woman who has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- Comparions of Potassium Chloride, Lisinopril for a 65-year old woman who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Comparions of Torsemide (Apotex Inc) - 5MG, Neupro (Schwarz Biosciences) - 4MG/24HR for a 65-year old woman who has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid for a 67-year old woman who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Comparions of Tylenol (caplet) (Mcneil Cons) - 650MG, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride (Actavis Totowa) - 10MG for a 69-year old woman who has Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Norvasc (Pfizer) - EQ 5MG BASE, Candesartan Cilexetil (Lek Pharms) - 16MG for a 78-year old woman who has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
More related comparison studies for: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling, Postoperative ileus
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.