Would you have Postoperative ileus when you have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling?
Summary: there is no Postoperative ileus reported by people with Foot, leg, and ankle swelling yet.
We study people who have Postoperative ileus and Foot, leg, and ankle swelling from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling and Postoperative ileus >>>
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling can be treated by Furosemide, Lasix, Hydrochlorothiazide, Spironolactone, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Hctz. (latest reports from 1,439 Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling patients)
Postoperative ileus has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, insomnia. (latest reports from 521 Postoperative ileus patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling and Postoperative Ileus?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
- support group for people who have Postoperative Ileus
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Victoza, Lantus Solostar for a 52-year old woman with Sciatica, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Thyroid Mass, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Ankle Pain, Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Dyazide, Dapsone, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Metoprolol Succinate, Pradaxa for a 52-year old woman with Leg Swelling, Dermatitis Herpetiformis, Oedema Due To Hepatic Disease, A-fib. The patient has Blood Blister
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Ventolin Hfa, Nexium, Advair Diskus 250/50, Nicoderm Cq, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Furosemide, Butrans for a 52-year old man with Bone Lesion, Copd, Acid Reflux, Stop Smoking, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Leg Swelling, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Leg Swelling, Groin Pain, Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Depression, Hypertension, Morbid Obesity, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Copd
Recent Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.