Home > Foot, leg, and ankle swelling > Postoperative ileus > Foot, leg, and ankle swelling and Postoperative ileus
Would you have Postoperative ileus when you have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling?
Summary: there is no Postoperative ileus reported by people with Foot, leg, and ankle swelling yet.
We study people who have Postoperative ileus and Foot, leg, and ankle swelling from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling and Postoperative ileus >>>
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (latest reports from 728 patients) can be treated by Furosemide, Lasix, Hydrochlorothiazide, Spironolactone, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Hctz.
Postoperative ileus (latest reports from 521 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, insomnia.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling and Postoperative Ileus?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
- support group for people who have Postoperative Ileus
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed i was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. i felt very out of it and spacey. i have had blood work drawn t
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Speech Disorder, Trance Like Behavior, Slurred Speech, Mouth Dropped Down.Swollen Feet, Ankles, And Legs., Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Lasix)
Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed I was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. I felt very out of it and spacey. I have had blood work drawn today, CT of head, EKG and the doctor said I have what is called a "hard heart". I will see him tomo ...
- Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what i thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
(Asked by a 81 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Tenoretic 100, Tricor, Norvasc)
Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what I thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
- I have bipolar disorder and adhd and take nuvigil for the adhd and on occasion take lunesta for sleep. anybody else take this combination and what side effects or effects in general have you noticed?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Bipolar I Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Renal Failure, Stage 3, Primary Hypothyroidism, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Osteoporosis, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, and takes Cymbalta, Lexapro, Lamictal, Latuda, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lunesta, Nuvigil, Maxide, Multivitamin)
I'm anxious about any untoward drug interactions. I can't take stimulants because of a history of abuse. I take Nuvgil for my ADHD and it's the first time I can concentraate in years! I can't believe how much easier it is to organize, get things done, and read. Plus it helps the chronic fatigue I ...
- I have determined that omega3 supplement caused my feet to swell. i stopped the omega3 and all is better but not gone. could my multivitamin be causing a problem too?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Multivitamin)
I am certain that Omega3 causes increased swelling for me. It is better after stopping the Omega3. I am taking 40 MG of lasix per day but still have swelling. Could it be my multi-vitamin.
- Is there a correlation between "leaky gut" and peripheral edema
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema)
Colic as an infant, Idiopathic edema/lymphedema in legs since 5 years old. Irritable bowel(chronic diarrhea) also since 5 years old. Are they related to a disease state that can be cured?
More questions for: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling, Postoperative ileus
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Simvastatin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Muscle weakness while on accutane
(Posted by a 30 year old woman who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Skin Hyperpigmentation, Lips - Chapped And Dry, Muscle Fatigue - Muscle Weakness - Strength In Legs And Arms Weaker)
I began taking Accutane end of 2013 and I'm just now finishing up my medication.
During the first month I noticed my hands swelling up, but I also noticed my knuckles lightened.
Where I considered my elbows to be ashy, the color lightened up and the skin became smooth. My body retained water and ...
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis: the worrisome infection
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has Sphingomonas Paucimobilis Infection, Inflammatory Pain (toebox On Same Side As Infected Leg Wound), Pain In Leg (area Of Infection), Bruise That Does Not Heal, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs)
This is part two of my patient journal. I feel more pain and what feels like more symptoms. I was taking Ciprofloxacin for the infection but treatment did not work and my doctor has had me stop taking it.
For the past 5 days I have not had any sort of medication and there seems to be worsening s ...
More reviews for: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling, Postoperative ileus
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Vivitrol for a patient with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Drug Addiction. The patient has Leg Pain
Comments: I have been on Vivitrol since 10/2012, on Lasix since 4/2013
My hip and leg pain is worsening and my daily life is effected by this pain. I walk differently d/t the pain, I can't exercise without pain. Is it due to the monthly Injections of Vivitrol that they alternate Right/Left in my back side. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Furosemide, Klor-con M10, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Maxalt-mlt for a patient with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Tremor - Essential, Atypical Tn, Tn, On, & Gpn (neuralgias), Depression, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Hemorrhoids, Vaginal Mucosal Blistering, Welts
Comments: Severe pain and feeling of bruising for two weeks and counting after intercourse. Feeling bruised to the touch throughout entire perineum area. Muscle pain. Hurts to sit, walk, lay on back, etc. Neuralgia type pains in perineum area.
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine, Tenuate, Vitamin D, Hydrodiuril, Wellbutrin Xl, Valtrex for a patient with Joint Stiffness, Decreased Appetite, Bone Formation Increased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Depression, Genital Herpes. The patient has Bruise, Bruise
Comments: Pinpoint red marks, that really don't look like bruises, occur on lower arms or upper chest spontaneously, without known provocation, usually when I awake in morning. I am a quiet, right side sleeper who moves very little. Two days ago, for the first time ever,3, very prominent 1 inch red marks appe ...
- A study of side effects of Lasix for a patient with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema. The patient has Muscular Weakness (muscle weakness)
Comments: Lasix drained my pottasium down to 3.0 within days. I feel so weak, confused, no memory of what I did an hour ago. I am extraordinarily weak in muscles, especially in the legs and hips, lower back hurts.
More related studies for: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling, Postoperative ileus
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.