Gastric cancer and Pneumonia aspiration - from FDA reports
Pneumonia aspiration is found among people with Gastric cancer, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Cisplatin and have Depression. We study 38 people who have Pneumonia aspiration and Gastric cancer from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Gastric cancer (stomach cancer) (latest reports from 10,018 Gastric cancer patients)
Pneumonia aspiration (bronchopneumonia that develops due to the entrance of foreign materials into the bronchial tree) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 13,727 Pneumonia aspiration patients).
On Jan, 24, 2017
38 people who have Gastric Cancer and Pneumonia Aspiration are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastric Cancer and experience Pneumonia Aspiration *:
- female: 11.43 %
- male: 88.57 %
Age of people who have Gastric Cancer and experience Pneumonia Aspiration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.78 %
- 50-59: 30.56 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (6 people, 15.79%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 15.79%)
- Depression (6 people, 15.79%)
- Metastatic Gastric Cancer (1 person, 2.63%)
- Full Blood Count Decreased (1 person, 2.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cisplatin (22 people, 57.89%)
- Capecitabine (17 people, 44.74%)
- Oxaliplatin (6 people, 15.79%)
- Duragesic-100 (6 people, 15.79%)
- Aldactone (6 people, 15.79%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea (10 people, 26.32%)
- Dehydration (7 people, 18.42%)
- Stomatitis (6 people, 15.79%)
- Septic Shock (6 people, 15.79%)
- Oedema Peripheral (5 people, 13.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia aspiration and Gastric cancer?
- Check symptoms - is your pneumonia aspiration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Gastric cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pneumonia aspirationPneumonia aspiration
Other conditions that could case Pneumonia aspirationPneumonia aspiration
You may be interested in these reviews
My nephew Grayson is 11 months old and has infantile spasms. Grayson has been hospitalized for the last month and a half initially due to rapid heart rate and fluid retention in legs and around lungs. They found he had a blockage and treated for constipation and a possible infection. He is on ...
My granny is an old stroke Right MCA patient with AF was administered for neumunic aspiration (GS feeding tube is on since the stoke and was the only option available here). she was advised to take clindamycine 300mg 6 hourly. however, 2 days after we started the course, her urine output reduced ...