Would you have Heart racing (Heart palpitations) when you have Gastric ulcer?
Summary: Heart racing is found among people with Gastric ulcer, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Gastric ulcer, and take medication Nexium.
We study 74 people who have Heart racing (Heart palpitations) and Gastric ulcer from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Gastric ulcer and Heart racing >>>
Gastric ulcer (stomach ulcer) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Protonix, Prilosec, Allopurinol, Lansoprazole. (latest reports from 31,735 Gastric Ulcer patients)
Heart racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 52,127 Heart racing patients)
On Jan, 29, 2015: 74 people who have gastric ulcer and Heart Racing are studied.
Gender of people who have gastric ulcer and experienced Heart racing * :
|Heart racing||79.81%||20.19% |
Age of people who have gastric ulcer and experienced Heart racing * :
|Heart racing||0.00%||0.00%||21.43%||2.38%||2.38%||5.95%||21.43%||46.43% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart racing||0.00%||75.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Ulcer (51 people, 68.92%)
- Back pain (38 people, 51.35%)
- Acne (38 people, 51.35%)
- Pain (13 people, 17.57%)
- Peptic ulcer (13 people, 17.57%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 16.22%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (11 people, 14.86%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (8 people, 10.81%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (8 people, 10.81%)
- Diabetes mellitus (8 people, 10.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nexium (50 people, 67.57%)
- Prilosec (46 people, 62.16%)
- Celebrex (45 people, 60.81%)
- Prevacid (40 people, 54.05%)
- Zantac (39 people, 52.70%)
- Protonix (38 people, 51.35%)
- Aciphex (37 people, 50.00%)
- Accutane (37 people, 50.00%)
- Keflex (37 people, 50.00%)
- Benzamycin (33 people, 44.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gastric Ulcer and Heart Racing?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Heart Racing and Gastric ulcer
- support group for people who have Gastric ulcer
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Gastric Ulcer related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.