Home > Gastritis > Lower abdominal pain > Gastritis and Lower abdominal pain
Would you have Lower abdominal pain (Groin pain) when you have Gastritis?
Summary: Lower abdominal pain is reported only by a few people with Gastritis.
We study 5 people who have Lower abdominal pain (Groin pain) and Gastritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Gastritis and Lower abdominal pain >>>
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Lansoprazole. (view latest reports from 27,377 patients)
Lower abdominal pain
Lower abdominal pain (pain in lower abdomen) (latest reports from 4,375 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 5 people who have gastritis and Lower Abdominal Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have gastritis and experienced Lower abdominal pain * :
|Lower abdominal pain||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have gastritis and experienced Lower abdominal pain * :
|Lower abdominal pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||60.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 40.00%)
- Gastric polyps (2 people, 40.00%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 40.00%)
- Diaphragmatic hernia (2 people, 40.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aciphex (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nexium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 40.00%)
- Asacol (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gastritis and Lower Abdominal Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lower Abdominal Pain and Gastritis
- support group for people who have Gastritis
- support group for people who have Lower Abdominal Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Methods to manage groin pain in parkinsons
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has NULL::character Varying, NULL::character Varying, Parkinson's Disease, Pain - Groin, and takes Ropinirole, Sinemet)
I have been fighting this for 3 years now and medications do not seem to have provided any relief. Meds taken are Sinemet and Ropinerole.
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Lower Abdominal Pain, Headache, Constipation, and takes Ibuprofen, Miralax)
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Gastritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Cialis)
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd (1 answer)
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Groin Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Purified Honey, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar)
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe (2 answers)
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
More questions for: Gastritis, Lower abdominal pain
More reviews for: Gastritis, Lower abdominal pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vicodin for a patient with Latent Tetany, Neuralgia. The patient has Ear Pain, Constant Thrumming Sound In Ears, Hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Full Body Tetany, Full Body Numbness, Perineal Pain, Penile Pain, Renal Pain
Comments: All of this started after I finished masturbating one night two years ago. Upon climax, I was struck with an instant, excruciating pain in my rectum and scrotum areas. My penis immediately went numb and it felt as though every muscle in my perineum was seized up. I had no control, they would not ...
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a patient with Gastritis. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
Comments: I have morning heart rate of 63 BPM and by evening 7PM it is shooting to 105 BPM and by 11PM it is coming to 81BPM and by morning after I wake up it is 71BPM. How to control this? I exercise and burn 1000KCal each day for 5 days in a week. I have Gastritis,Duodonitis, Pancreatitis and Fatty Liver.
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Robaxin, Wellbutrin, Topamax for a patient with Pain - Back, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Groin Pain, Depression, Pain - Back, Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hemiplegic Migraine
Comments: Currently Undiagnosed back pain. Numbness and tingling mostly on left side and groin (some on right) sore feet. History of bipolar and headaches. Doing physical therapy and above medications. Back pain has gotten mildly better in 2+ months of treatment. Currently bad enough cannot work due to pain. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin, Ramipril, Crestor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Clopidogrel, Aspirin, Imdur, Amlodipine for a patient with Heart Attack, Diverticulum Intestinal, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypothyroidism, Heart Rate Increased, Prinzmetal's Angina, Heart Mri. The patient has Flatulence (flatus), Nausea, Groin Pain, Prinzmetal Angina, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Facial Spasm, Constipation, Diverticular Perforation
Comments: had 3 stents 2 right with complete heart block and one left artery:fitted in June 2013 then Diverticulosis in October 2013. Heart problems recurred 2 further stents fitted in February 2014 and diagnosed prinzmetal angina. Had hysterectomy, bowel and bladder repair in 2000. Gaul bladder removed in 20 ...
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Gastritis. The patient has Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry)
Comments: I have been taking Omeprazole 20 mgs and then was changed to 40 mgs. I have more nervousness and now a sleep disorder. Is this caused by Omeprazole? Previously, I have had adverse reactions to other medications after them for a few years.
More related studies for: Gastritis, Lower abdominal pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.