Home > Gastritis > Lower abdominal pain > Gastritis and Lower abdominal pain
Would you have Lower abdominal pain (Groin pain) when you have Gastritis?
We study 5 people who have Lower abdominal pain (Groin pain) and Gastritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Gastritis and Lower abdominal pain >>>
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 151,360 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Lansoprazole.
Lower abdominal pain
Lower abdominal pain (pain in lower abdomen) (latest reports from 32,832 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 7,837 people who have gastritis are studied. Among them, 5 (0.06%) have Lower Abdominal Pain.
Gender of people who have gastritis and experienced Lower abdominal pain * :
|Lower abdominal pain||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have gastritis and experienced Lower abdominal pain * :
|Lower abdominal pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 40.00%)
- Gastric polyps (2 people, 40.00%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 40.00%)
- Diaphragmatic hernia (2 people, 40.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aciphex (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nexium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 40.00%)
- Asacol (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gastritis and Lower Abdominal Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lower Abdominal Pain and Gastritis
- support group for people who have Gastritis
- support group for people who have Lower Abdominal Pain
Latest outcomes in real world:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Methods to manage groin pain in parkinsons
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has NULL::character Varying, NULL::character Varying, Parkinson's Disease, Pain - Groin, and takes Ropinirole, Sinemet)
I have been fighting this for 3 years now and medications do not seem to have provided any relief. Meds taken are Sinemet and Ropinerole.
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Lower Abdominal Pain, Headache, Constipation, and takes Ibuprofen, Miralax)
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Gastritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Cialis)
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Groin Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Purified Honey, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar)
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
More questions for: Gastritis, Lower abdominal pain
More reviews for: Gastritis, Lower abdominal pain
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Gastritis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I just failed a UA test, testing positive for THC. I have been taking 40mg of Omeprazone for the last 3 weeks.
- A study of side effects of Rabeprazole for a patient with Gastritis. The patient has Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen)
Comments: Stomach feels bloated and unable to burp properly
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Sucralfate, Zantac 150, Synthroid for a patient with Energy Increased, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: the pain is sporadic but when I have it, it's very debilitating. Sometimes it comes with nausea and vomit
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vicodin for a patient with Latent Tetany, Neuralgia. The patient has Ear Pain, Constant Thrumming Sound In Ears, Hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Full Body Tetany, Full Body Numbness, Perineal Pain, Penile Pain, Renal Pain
Comments: All of this started after I finished masturbating one night two years ago. Upon climax, I was struck with an instant, excruciating pain in my rectum and scrotum areas. My penis immediately went numb and it felt as though every muscle in my perineum was seized up. I had no control, they would not ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Benadryl, Pepcid, Xanax, Soma, Tramadol, Percocet, Oxycontin for a patient with Nausea, Allergy To Plants, Gastritis, Muscle Contracture, Nerve Pain, Pain - Back. The patient has Drug Ineffective, Nausea, Constipation, Stomach Pain
Comments: Possible stomach blockage, pharmaceutical bezoar.
Oxycontin 30 mg every 12 hours is far less effective than oxycodone 15 mg every 6 hours.
More related studies for: Gastritis, Lower abdominal pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (11 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (33 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)