Would you have Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) when you have Gastroenteritis?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people with Gastroenteritis, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Headache, and take medication Cipro.
We study 12 people who have Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) and Gastroenteritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Gastroenteritis and Anxiety >>>
Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine) (latest reports from 8,342 Gastroenteritis patients)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 212,679 Anxiety patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 12 people who have gastroenteritis and Anxiety are studied.
Gender of people who have gastroenteritis and experienced Anxiety * :
Age of people who have gastroenteritis and experienced Anxiety * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Headache (3 people, 25.00%)
- Viral infection (2 people, 16.67%)
- Acute sinusitis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Otitis media (2 people, 16.67%)
- Dyspepsia (2 people, 16.67%)
- Contraception (2 people, 16.67%)
- Eustachian tube dysfunction (2 people, 16.67%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 16.67%)
- Nausea (2 people, 16.67%)
- Sleep aid (1 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cipro (3 people, 25.00%)
- Mucinex (2 people, 16.67%)
- Flonase (2 people, 16.67%)
- Medrol (2 people, 16.67%)
- Percocet (2 people, 16.67%)
- Tri-previfem (2 people, 16.67%)
- Ketorolac tromethamine (2 people, 16.67%)
- Bactrim ds (2 people, 16.67%)
- Promethazine (2 people, 16.67%)
- Yaz (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gastroenteritis and Anxiety?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Anxiety and Gastroenteritis
- support group for people who have Gastroenteritis
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Paxil for a 57-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Meloxicam, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 67-year old woman with Indigestion, Brittle Nails, Muscles And Nerves, Arthritis, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Calcium Supplement, Restless Leg Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Resting Tremor, Weight Gain - Unintentional, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Chronic Pain And Muscle Aches
- A study of side effects of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Anxiety, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Loss Of Voice
- A study of side effects of Diovan for a 73-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Blurred Vision, Severe Joint Pain In Knees, Ankles, Neck, Wrists, And Fingers, Anxiety, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Loseasonique, Claritin-d, Wellbutrin Xl for a 33-year old woman with Birth Control, Sinusitis, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Hair Loss, Depression
Recent Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Marijuana, Cesamet for a 33-year old man who has Stress
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.