Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Gastroesophageal reflux disease, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,297 people who have Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
4,297 people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 76.11 %
- male: 23.89 %
Age of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.43 %
- 2-9: 0.26 %
- 10-19: 2.51 %
- 20-29: 4.99 %
- 30-39: 9.49 %
- 40-49: 16.09 %
- 50-59: 25.09 %
- 60+: 41.15 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,008 people, 23.46%)
- Depression (816 people, 18.99%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (804 people, 18.71%)
- Stress And Anxiety (660 people, 15.36%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (385 people, 8.96%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (1,456 people, 33.88%)
- Prilosec (782 people, 18.20%)
- Humira (595 people, 13.85%)
- Omeprazole (513 people, 11.94%)
- Lyrica (491 people, 11.43%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (739 people, 17.20%)
- Drug Ineffective (638 people, 14.85%)
- Nausea (622 people, 14.48%)
- Fatigue (567 people, 13.20%)
- Headache (496 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Gastroesophageal reflux disease?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,360 Gastroesophageal reflux disease patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,256 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gastroesophageal reflux diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have terrible heartburn about half hour to 45 minutes after taking my dilaudid. It is kind of scary heartburn. I have never experienced anything like it before. Usually after eating about four large tums, the heartburn eases a little. It finally goes away completely in and a couple hours. ...
Hi I'm new to the group , took phentermine for about a month had horrible heartburn and chest pain . Dr switched me to bontril and seems it's doing the same thing ! Help I really want to loose this weight
Hello new to the group, I'm learning more every day about myself, and reading more about being epileptic, I've lived with this my whole life not knowing thinking that it was normal to feel the random jerks or twitches or the waking up sick to my stomach with puking up acid, hurts a lot. Thought ...
Hi there, im a 26 year old female that takes 2x200mg injections of Cimzia for my RA. Ive been on this drug for a month now and since day 3 Ive had cronic acid reflux wich has now impacted my health in more ways then one. Just after some advice on how to handle and any remedies.