Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Gastroesophageal reflux disease, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,421 people who have Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 21, 2017
4,421 people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 76.16 %
- male: 23.84 %
Age of people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.42 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 2.44 %
- 20-29: 4.91 %
- 30-39: 9.32 %
- 40-49: 15.91 %
- 50-59: 24.98 %
- 60+: 41.76 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,042 people, 23.57%)
- Depression (843 people, 19.07%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (835 people, 18.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (678 people, 15.34%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (394 people, 8.91%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (1,479 people, 33.45%)
- Prilosec (799 people, 18.07%)
- Humira (603 people, 13.64%)
- Lyrica (514 people, 11.63%)
- Omeprazole (513 people, 11.60%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (745 people, 16.85%)
- Drug Ineffective (652 people, 14.75%)
- Nausea (639 people, 14.45%)
- Fatigue (583 people, 13.19%)
- Joint Pain (511 people, 11.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Gastroesophageal reflux disease?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Gastroesophageal reflux disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,157 Gastroesophageal reflux disease patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,182 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gastroesophageal reflux diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I had taken antibiotic containing Amoxicyllin (2 times 3 days) in July 2016 for a Throat infection. I started having GERD symptoms from Oct-Nov 2016. Learnt from various forums that Amoxicyllin can cause GERD, hence wanted to know more on how to recover from it and want to know success stories.
Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline ...