Would you have Polymyositis when you have Gastroparesis?
Summary: there is no Polymyositis reported by people with Gastroparesis yet.
We study people who have Polymyositis and Gastroparesis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Gastroparesis and Polymyositis >>>
Gastroparesis (delayed emptying of food from the stomach) can be treated by Reglan, Erythromycin. (latest reports from Gastroparesis 224 patients)
Polymyositis (inflammatory muscle disease that causes weakness of the skeletal muscles) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Polymyositis 1,616 patients)
On Dec, 9, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Gastroparesis and Polymyositis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Gastroparesis
- support group for people who have Polymyositis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What withdrawal schedule did you use to stop using triavil? i currently take 2-25
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Depression, Gastroparesis, Anxiety, and takes Phenergan, Xanax)
I desperately want to stop this drug because I think it is make my nausea from the gastroparesis worse. Plus the side effects are terrible
- Could prednisone cause kidney stones?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Sleeping Difficulty, Depression, Polymyositis, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Prednisone)
I have been on Prednisone for 35 years for polymyositis. The prednisone gave me depression and anxiety. Could it give me kidney stones?
My father also had kidney stones.
I had kidney stones in January 2013. There were one large one in each kidney. I had them blasted a month apart.
More questions for: Gastroparesis, Polymyositis
More reviews for: Gastroparesis, Polymyositis
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of side effects of Prilosec for a patient with Gastroparesis. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: The doctor states he does not believe it is the drug causing the issue
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Pravachol, Doxycycline, Advair Diskus 100/50, Prednisone, Promethazine, Sulindac, Lopressor for a patient with Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol, Knee Joint Replacement, Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Gastroparesis, Arthritis, Svt. The patient has Butterfly Rash, Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Fatigue, Fever, Joint Pain
Comments: I had a partial knee replacement on 5/19/14. Developed a high fever 5/24/14. Was taken back for emergency wash out and was admitted to the hospital 4 days treated with IV Vancomycin then sent home with a PICC line and IV Daptamycin. I then developed eosinophilic pneumonia from the Daptamycin. I was ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lithium Carbonate, Ambien, Reglan for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Sleep Disorder, Gastroparesis. The patient has Mania
Comments: Took Reglan for two days. Become highly manic after second day of taking med. Reglan given for gastroparesis. Inflamed intestines found during surgery. After one day of reglan, bowel movements times 14 in two days. No sleep in 36 hours. Quit taking med. Understand that Reglan is only med for Gastro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xyzal, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Nexium, Zantac 300, Boniva, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Riboflavin, Baby Aspirin, Clonazepam, Mobic, Zanaflex for a patient with Inherited Allergies, Ptsd, Gastroparesis, Gerd, Osteopenia, Bone Disorder, Everlasting, Mri Of The Heart, Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain, Seizures, Pain - Bones, Partial Seizures. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, No Energy To Do Anything, Rapid Deep Breathing (hyperventilation)
Comments: Cerebral palsy- hemiplegic/temporal lobe seizures, migraines, insomnia, depressed, sad, in pain all day. I have no intention of intention of wanting to do anything except stay in bed and sleep and I'm never hungry.
More related studies for: Gastroparesis, Polymyositis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.