Would you have Muscle spasms when you have General anaesthesia?
Summary: Muscle spasms is found among people with General anaesthesia, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Local anaesthesia, and take medication Propofol.
We study 6 people who have Muscle spasms and General anaesthesia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have General anaesthesia and Muscle spasms >>>
General anaesthesia (latest reports from General Anaesthesia 1,576 patients)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain.(latest reports from Muscle spasms 55,745 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 6 people who have general anaesthesia and Muscle Spasms are studied.
Gender of people who have general anaesthesia and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||76.47%||23.53% |
Age of people who have general anaesthesia and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||35.29%||11.76%||0.00%||23.53%||29.41%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Local anaesthesia (4 people, 66.67%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (2 people, 33.33%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Propofol (6 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (6 people, 100.00%)
- Isoflurane (6 people, 100.00%)
- Diclofenac sodium (6 people, 100.00%)
- Sevoflurane (4 people, 66.67%)
- Clomipramine hydrochloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Fentanyl (2 people, 33.33%)
- Esomeprazole magnesium (2 people, 33.33%)
- Zolpidem tartrate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Quetiapine fumarate (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have General Anaesthesia and Muscle Spasms?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms and General anaesthesia
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What causes liver abnormalities?
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has SI Joint Dysfunction, Herniated Disks, Muscle Spasms, Nerve Pain, and takes Pamelor, Motrin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tylenol, Flexeril)
I have been on Motrin and Flexeril for over 10 years for Sciatica.I was just told that my Liver levels came back abnormal. Are the medications the culprit?
- Muscle spasms and other things when taking lexapro
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Muscle Spasms, Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Tremors, and takes Lexapro)
I am a 29 years old female. I went to see a psychiatrist because I felt depressed. I had never been to a psychiatrist before nor taken drugs for depression. He made me a prescription for Lexapro. I started taking 7,5mg a day as prescribed. This is only my fourth day and I have experienced mild hallucinations (I look at the walls in my room and they seem to be moving), tremors, muscle spasms and had difficulty breathing. I have been reading about seratonin syndrome and now I'm worried this is happening to me. I just wonder if it is possible that I have been affected while taking such a small dosage for so little time.
More questions for: General anaesthesia, Muscle spasms
More reviews for: General anaesthesia, Muscle spasms
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Onset of symptoms started on third day of Savella Titration pack. Immediately stopped medicine (had the 3rd day am dose) by midday spasms and back pain severe, by 6pm unable to walk due to extreme pain. Sent to ER, no response to pain medicine, finally muscle relaxer allowed me to walk again. Sent h ...
- About two months ago I tried organo gold cafe mocha with ganoderma extract. I drank about 7 pouches in a week or so I woke up one morning feeling strange I noticed a weakness on the right side of my face I was eating my breakfast and also notice the taste was off. As the day progressed the weak ...
- ***comments for Modafinil only***
I do not mix my meds. I take only 1 med a day however it is prescribed. The Adderall and or Ritalin only last 3 or 4 hours and it's not worth taking. I've been on the natural supplements all my life and except for occasional kidney discomfort I have been thankful t ...
- trying to determine if muscle spasms related to atelvia. had parathyroidectomy in November 2013 to correct hypercalcemia and hyperparathyroidism. levels after surgery returned to normal then atelvia started.
- Recently Dxd w/ toxic multinodular goiter/hyperthyroidism. Fibromyalgia for 20+ years. Had to titrate off Savella 100 mg. BID due to hyperthyroidism. Now all above symptoms have worsened. Because thyroid blood work was in normal range ( although I had been on low iodine diet for 2 months, which shou ...
More related studies for: General anaesthesia, Muscle spasms
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.