Home > General anaesthesia > Muscle spasms > General anaesthesia and Muscle spasms
Would you have Muscle spasms when you have General anaesthesia?
Summary: Muscle spasms is found among people with General anaesthesia, especially people who are female, 10-19 old, also have Local anaesthesia, and take medication Propofol.
We study 6 people who have Muscle spasms and General anaesthesia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have General anaesthesia and Muscle spasms >>>
General anaesthesia (latest reports from 1,657 patients)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 350,406 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,474 people who have general anaesthesia are studied. Among them, 6 (0.41%) have Muscle Spasms.
Gender of people who have general anaesthesia and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||76.47%||23.53% |
Age of people who have general anaesthesia and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||12.50%||0.00%||25.00%||31.25%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Local anaesthesia (4 people, 66.67%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (2 people, 33.33%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Propofol (6 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (6 people, 100.00%)
- Isoflurane (6 people, 100.00%)
- Diclofenac sodium (6 people, 100.00%)
- Sevoflurane (4 people, 66.67%)
- Clomipramine hydrochloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Fentanyl (2 people, 33.33%)
- Esomeprazole magnesium (2 people, 33.33%)
- Zolpidem tartrate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Quetiapine fumarate (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have General Anaesthesia and Muscle Spasms?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms and General anaesthesia
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What causes liver abnormalities?
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has SI Joint Dysfunction, Herniated Disks, Muscle Spasms, Nerve Pain, and takes Pamelor, Motrin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tylenol, Flexeril)
I have been on Motrin and Flexeril for over 10 years for Sciatica.I was just told that my Liver levels came back abnormal. Are the medications the culprit?
- Muscle spasms and other things when taking lexapro
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Muscle Spasms, Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Tremors, and takes Lexapro)
I am a 29 years old female. I went to see a psychiatrist because I felt depressed. I had never been to a psychiatrist before nor taken drugs for depression. He made me a prescription for Lexapro. I started taking 7,5mg a day as prescribed. This is only my fourth day and I have experienced mild hallu ...
More questions for: General anaesthesia, Muscle spasms
More reviews for: General anaesthesia, Muscle spasms
- A study of side effects of Ganoderma Lucidum for a patient with General Anaesthesia. The patient has Bell's Palsy (facial paralysis)
Comments: About two months ago I tried organo gold cafe mocha with ganoderma extract. I drank about 7 pouches in a week or so I woke up one morning feeling strange I noticed a weakness on the right side of my face I was eating my breakfast and also notice the taste was off. As the day progressed the weak ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Ritalin, Bitter Orange, Ginseng, Panax, Caffeine Anhydrous, Losartan for a patient with Narcolepsy, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Spasms
Comments: ***comments for Modafinil only***
I do not mix my meds. I take only 1 med a day however it is prescribed. The Adderall and or Ritalin only last 3 or 4 hours and it's not worth taking. I've been on the natural supplements all my life and except for occasional kidney discomfort I have been thankful t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Ambien, Fioricet W/ Codeine, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Metformin, Onglyza, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Benicar Hct, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Complicated Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Vitamin D Abnormal, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Hypertension. The patient has Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Depression Aggravated, Aggression Aggravated, Muscle Spasms, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Recently Dxd w/ toxic multinodular goiter/hyperthyroidism. Fibromyalgia for 20+ years. Had to titrate off Savella 100 mg. BID due to hyperthyroidism. Now all above symptoms have worsened. Because thyroid blood work was in normal range ( although I had been on low iodine diet for 2 months, which shou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Nexium, Tylenol, Ultram, Prozac, Prozac, Zantac 300, Tegretol, Mestinon for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Gerd, Depressed Mood, Death Of Parent, Complicated Migraine, Myasthenia Gravis. The patient has Vision Blurred, Double Vision, Heart Rate Increased
Comments: Had several (8) unresponsive episodes (prior to tegretol), where I was totally paralyzed from head to toe; eyes fluttering while closed--eyes were able to involuntarily open with force and not able to keep eyes lids open-when eyelids open was able to see who was lifting my lids; TMJ tight with bite ...
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a patient with Depression. The patient has Status Epilepticus (a life-threatening condition in which the brain is in a state of persistent seizure), Headache (pain in head), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction), Electric Shock, Dizziness
Comments: I’ve been taking Cymbalta for about 6 months and over Thanksgiving break I missed 2 doses. During that weekend I experienced 3 "spells" which I think were seizures. I have read some things online and I think it was status epileptics. Before all three occurred, I got a feeling that something was te ...
More related studies for: General anaesthesia, Muscle spasms
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.