Would you have Syncope vasovagal when you have Generalized anxiety disorder?
Summary: Syncope vasovagal is reported only by a few people with Generalized anxiety disorder.
We study 5 people who have Syncope vasovagal and Generalized anxiety disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Generalized anxiety disorder and Syncope vasovagal >>>
Generalized anxiety disorder
Generalized anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro, Ativan. (latest reports from Generalized Anxiety Disorder 15,652 patients)
Syncope vasovagal (malfunction in the parts of the nervous system leads to consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Syncope vasovagal 1,463 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 5 people who have generalized anxiety disorder and Syncope Vasovagal are studied.
Gender of people who have generalized anxiety disorder and experienced Syncope vasovagal * :
|Syncope vasovagal||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have generalized anxiety disorder and experienced Syncope vasovagal * :
|Syncope vasovagal||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||9.09%||81.82%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Syncope vasovagal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Polycystic ovary disease (1 people, 20.00%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety disorder due to a general medical condition (1 people, 20.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Darvocet (1 people, 20.00%)
- Vicodin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Paxil (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 people, 20.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ortho tri-cyclen lo (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ondansetron (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Syncope Vasovagal?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Syncope Vasovagal and Generalized anxiety disorder
- support group for people who have Generalized anxiety disorder
- support group for people who have Syncope Vasovagal
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Lots Of Inflamation In Left Knee, Anxiety Disorder, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Librium)
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs together at the same time , or just take them times apart in the same day. Or don't take them together at all?
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Muscle Tightness, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Ptsd, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Bulimia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, ADHD, and takes Nuvigil, Prozac, Flexeril, Topamax, Xanax, Adderall 30)
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had it lowered to 20mg, I've TRIED to go months without it (when not working) however I feel I've built up a tolerance level to the point that it's not as effective as it once was. My personal life has detoured WAY past anything an ADHD medicati ...
- Is cogentin in the same family as diazapam (1 answer)
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Anxiety Disorder, and takes Cogentin)
I need to know if Cogentin is like a valium or has the same ingredients
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalia)
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
More questions for: Generalized anxiety disorder, Syncope vasovagal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Generalised anxiety relief for me
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Social Avoidant Behaviour, Agitation, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Viibryd)
It's been almost a year on Viibryd. I have not had the brain fog/lack of personality I had with Zoloft, I feel like myself and not a zombie. It was a slightly rough start the first two weeks of it due to some increased agitation and insomnia but at a snap of a finger that was gone. I'm on a mild dos ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Lexapro and memory loss
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Lexapro)
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Social, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, ADHD, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate)
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Congenital Scoliosis, Claustrophobia, Flashbacks And Nightmares, Anxiety Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Depression, and takes Mobic, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Diazepam, Valproate Sodium, Pristiq )
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
More reviews for: Generalized anxiety disorder, Syncope vasovagal
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall, Paxil, Buprenorphine Hydrochloride And Naloxone Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Adhd, Depression, Reversal Of Opiate Activity, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Vaginal Mucosal Blistering, Itching, Eye Burning - Itching And Discharge, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation, Burning Eyes, Pimples
Comments: After 3-4 days of taking adderall or any stimulants I start to get pimple like sores on my scalp, nose,eyes,mouth,face and vaginal area puss comes out of mi eyes and vaginal area.
It seems like every hair follicle or cut becomes clogged and filled with puss. It burns when I use the restroom. My ey ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cannabis, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a patient with Boredom, Anxiety, Creativity., Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Automatism
Comments: Feels like my brain starts to boil.
I also feel like electric waves are pulsating. This only happens sometimes when I smoke cannabis and when it does It makes me constantly "fingerclap" and I feel this happens as a way to endure or handle the brainboiling. I need help.
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Abilify, Lexapro for a patient with ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Long-term Memory Loss
Comments: I took Lexapro all throughout high school and one year in college. i was taken off lexapro when i was put on adderall after being misdiagnosed with adhd. i was also on abilify my senior year of high school. i got off of adderall after one semester of school. I can not remember a time when my memory ...
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Burning Mouth Syndrome (pain in the mouth and burning sensation on tongue)
Comments: I am taking only 5mg a day but as I decrease my dose to every other day, the burning and tenderness in my mouth and tongue decrease. I was told by my dentist that menopause can have a side effect of burning mouth syndrome and I have done some researching on the web about this syndrome and there isn ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Meniere's Disease, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Palpitations
Comments: Only happens occasionally. More when I am active. But sometimes just sitting. All the time when using computer or watching television. There are just days where I cannot even look at a computer screen for even 1 minute. Very frustrating. Palpitations are annoying and inconvenient.
More related studies for: Generalized anxiety disorder, Syncope vasovagal
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.