Review: could Genital herpes cause Difficulty in breathing (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 1,348 people who have Genital herpes from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Difficulty in breathing (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Genital herpes and Difficulty in breathing >>>
Genital herpes (herpes infection of genital) (latest reports from 6,424 patients) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Famciclovir.
Difficulty in breathing
Difficulty in breathing (latest reports from 1,340,733 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Sep, 2, 2014: 1,347 people who have genital herpes are studied. Among them, 19 (1.41%) have Difficulty In Breathing. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,352,145 people who have Difficulty In Breathing on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have genital herpes and experienced Difficulty in breathing * :
|Difficulty in breathing||84.21%||15.79% |
Age of people who have genital herpes and experienced Difficulty in breathing * :
|Difficulty in breathing||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||5.88%||23.53%||11.76%||29.41%||29.41% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Difficulty in breathing||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (4 people, 21.05%)
- Sleep disorder therapy (3 people, 15.79%)
- Headache (3 people, 15.79%)
- Depression (3 people, 15.79%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 10.53%)
- Urinary tract infection (2 people, 10.53%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (2 people, 10.53%)
- Asthma (2 people, 10.53%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 10.53%)
- Pain (2 people, 10.53%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Valtrex (7 people, 36.84%)
- Acyclovir (6 people, 31.58%)
- Yaz (5 people, 26.32%)
- Atenolol (4 people, 21.05%)
- Valacyclovir hydrochloride (4 people, 21.05%)
- Vistaril (3 people, 15.79%)
- Flonase (3 people, 15.79%)
- Allegra (3 people, 15.79%)
- Zolmitriptan (3 people, 15.79%)
- Abilify (3 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Difficulty In Breathing and Genital herpes
- group for people who have Genital herpes
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
My doctor tells me this is most important drug I take. Quality of life is not what I'd like & I'd like to find a substitute drug. Do not tolerate statins or lisinipril. Would the new drug LCZ696 be better?
From this study (4 days ago):
Trombosit less than 90.000
First diagnosed as dengue fever
From this study (6 days ago):
Doctor wants me on Spiriva also but I am hesitant because of more weight gain.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Genital herpes, Difficulty in breathing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Genital herpes, Difficulty in breathing
Common treatments for Genital Herpes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Genital herpes symptoms:
Difficulty In Breathing related symptom studies:
- Difficulty In Breathing in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Copd (5,491 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Depression (4,345 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in High blood cholesterol (4,259 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Hypertension (10,444 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Multiple sclerosis (4,485 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Osteoporosis (4,502 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Pain (5,627 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Ra (5,833 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.