Home > Genital herpes > Eye twitch > Genital herpes and Eye twitch
Would you have Eye twitch (Eyelid twitch) when you have Genital herpes?
Summary: Eye twitch is reported only by a few people with Genital herpes.
We study 3 people who have Eye twitch (Eyelid twitch) and Genital herpes from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Genital herpes and Eye twitch >>>
Genital herpes (herpes infection of genital) (latest reports from 1,703 patients) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Zovirax, Famciclovir.
Eye twitch (eyelid twitching is spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles) (latest reports from 1,805 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 3 people who have genital herpes and Eye Twitch are studied.
Gender of people who have genital herpes and experienced Eye twitch * :
|Eye twitch||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have genital herpes and experienced Eye twitch * :
|Eye twitch||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye twitch||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hsv-2 (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Valtrex (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lysine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Valacyclovir (1 people, 33.33%)
- Black cohosh (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bupropion hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Allegra-d 12 hour (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nasacort aq (1 people, 33.33%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Genital Herpes and Eye Twitch?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Eye Twitch and Genital herpes
- support group for people who have Genital herpes
- support group for people who have Eye Twitch
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Eyelid Twitch, Muscle Twitching, Twitch - Eyelid, and takes Clonazepam, Lexapro)
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Has anyone besides me have blepharospasm after trigeminal neurology sugery
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Blepharospasm, Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Botox, Tegretol)
After Gamma Knife surgery for Trigeminal Neurology(a nerve problem) I later(4 years) was diagnosed with Blepharospasm/Meige Syndrome. Botox injections have been less than effective. Then I recently had Trigeminal Cyber Knife surgery on the other side of my face and still have nerve sensations on t ...
- Does taking qsymia causes blerphoraspasm
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Blepharospasm, Closing Of Eyelid, Right Side Of Face Numbness, Blurr Vision And Fatigue., and takes Qsymia)
I would like to know if there's anyone experience any side effects after taking Qsymia? May 1, 2013 Started taking 14 day Qsymia then started May 16, 2013 taking Qsymia 3.75 mg/ 23 mg for 30days. Then continue Qsymia 7.5 mg/ 46mg 30 days, started Qsymia 7.5 mg/ 46 mg for one week, started experien ...
More questions for: Genital herpes, Eye twitch
More reviews for: Genital herpes, Eye twitch
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Klonopin, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Hypertension, Muscle Twitching, Eye Twitch, Memory Loss, Confusional State, Tremor, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Eye Zaps, Eye Redness
Comments: I take the following doses of the above listed meds: vyvanse 70mg duloxetine 60mg klonopin 1mg 3xday as needed, levothyroxin 100mcg lamicatal 200 mg. My PCP suspects seratonin syndrome as I have all of the symptoms. Daily, I constantly get an electrical shock feeling in my brain when moving my eyes. ...
- A study of side effects of Zovirax for a patient with Genital Herpes. The patient has Genital Discharge, Genital Swelling, Confusion, Loss Of Memory
Comments: Also the genital herpes is active since last 3 years. All tests show active and symptoms active throughout. No drug not Zovirax not Valcivir nothing seems to work on me or suppress the herpes. Whether I take it 5 times a day, thrice or twice it makes no difference. Have been on these medications alt ...
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine, Tenuate, Vitamin D, Hydrodiuril, Wellbutrin Xl, Valtrex for a patient with Joint Stiffness, Decreased Appetite, Bone Formation Increased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Depression, Genital Herpes. The patient has Bruise, Bruise
Comments: Pinpoint red marks, that really don't look like bruises, occur on lower arms or upper chest spontaneously, without known provocation, usually when I awake in morning. I am a quiet, right side sleeper who moves very little. Two days ago, for the first time ever,3, very prominent 1 inch red marks appe ...
- A study of drug interactions between Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Eyelid Twitch
Comments: I started taking amoxotine only 10mg per day to build up slowly. After 3 days I developed a eyelid twitch of the left eyelid which I did not at first connect to the medication as I could not see anything about this within the list of side effects. The twitching got worse and more frequent on a dai ...
- A study of side effects of Valtrex for a patient with Genital Herpes. The patient has Lichen Sclerosus (a skin disorder that causes the skin to become thin, whitened, wrinkled, and can cause itching and pain)
Comments: Doctor misdiagnosed me with genital herpes and put me on 500mg of Valtrex once a day to keep me from having outbreaks. I took Valtrex for 4 years not needing it. After I stopped the Valtrex I started having severe itching. I went to another doctor who preformed two biospies and they came back Lic ...
More related studies for: Genital herpes, Eye twitch
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.