Would you have Eye twitch (Eyelid twitch) when you have Genital herpes?
Summary: Eye twitch is reported only by a few people with Genital herpes.
We study 3 people who have Eye twitch (Eyelid twitch) and Genital herpes from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Genital herpes and Eye twitch >>>
Genital herpes (herpes infection of genital) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Famciclovir. (latest reports from Genital Herpes 1,703 patients)
Eye twitch (eyelid twitching is spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder.(latest reports from Eye twitch 1,805 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 3 people who have genital herpes and Eye Twitch are studied.
Gender of people who have genital herpes and experienced Eye twitch * :
|Eye twitch||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have genital herpes and experienced Eye twitch * :
|Eye twitch||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye twitch||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hsv-2 (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Valtrex (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lysine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Valacyclovir (1 people, 33.33%)
- Black cohosh (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bupropion hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Allegra-d 12 hour (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nasacort aq (1 people, 33.33%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Genital Herpes and Eye Twitch?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Eye Twitch and Genital herpes
- support group for people who have Genital herpes
- support group for people who have Eye Twitch
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my symptoms do not follow the symptoms of MS or any similar problem and it should most likely be anxiety. She put me on Lexapro and Clonazepam. At first I was very hesitant to take medication but as my symptoms got worse I decided to give it a try. I was on Lexopro 5 mg for about two months and then I went to 10 mg, and I would take 1 or 2 Clonazepam a day. And this all started 5 months ago. And things seemed to be working just fine.Until about two months ago I started having this freaking annoying eye twitch on my upper left eyelid. I have had eye twitches before but they always go away after a couple of days or a week top. This one has been lasting for 2 months now and seems to be just getting worse. I went to the GP and my eye doctor and they still found no cause and said it's probably stress and anxiety. I have not been overly stressed and I get plenty of sleep, 10 hrs or more! and I stopped taking caffeine and alcohol after the twitch started. Any idea? Could it be because of medication? I also need to add I have had thumb twitching and severe spasms in my muscles around my right thumb starting in May (before taking any medication).
- Has anyone besides me have blepharospasm after trigeminal neurology sugery
After Gamma Knife surgery for Trigeminal Neurology(a nerve problem) I later(4 years) was diagnosed with Blepharospasm/Meige Syndrome. Botox injections have been less than effective. Then I recently had Trigeminal Cyber Knife surgery on the other side of my face and still have nerve sensations on the side of my face where I received the original surgery. Could the Trigeminal Nerves be the cause of my Blepharospasm/Meige Syndrome and can the brain stimulation procedure address both?
- Does taking qsymia causes blerphoraspasm (1 answer)
I would like to know if there's anyone experience any side effects after taking Qsymia? May 1, 2013 Started taking 14 day Qsymia then started May 16, 2013 taking Qsymia 3.75 mg/ 23 mg for 30days. Then continue Qsymia 7.5 mg/ 46mg 30 days, started Qsymia 7.5 mg/ 46 mg for one week, started experiencing blur vision and feeling very fatigue. A week later eye twitching started right eyelid started closing severely. Continue to have servere eye twitching, blur vision alone with right facial spasm increased.
Went to see neurologist treated me for Blerphoraspasm.
If you're experience same side effects I would like to hear from you.
More questions for: Genital herpes, Eye twitch
More reviews for: Genital herpes, Eye twitch
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I take the following doses of the above listed meds: vyvanse 70mg duloxetine 60mg klonopin 1mg 3xday as needed, levothyroxin 100mcg lamicatal 200 mg. My PCP suspects seratonin syndrome as I have all of the symptoms. Daily, I constantly get an electrical shock feeling in my brain when moving my eyes. ...
- Also the genital herpes is active since last 3 years. All tests show active and symptoms active throughout. No drug not Zovirax not Valcivir nothing seems to work on me or suppress the herpes. Whether I take it 5 times a day, thrice or twice it makes no difference. Have been on these medications alt ...
- Pinpoint red marks, that really don't look like bruises, occur on lower arms or upper chest spontaneously, without known provocation, usually when I awake in morning. I am a quiet, right side sleeper who moves very little. Two days ago, for the first time ever,3, very prominent 1 inch red marks appe ...
- I started taking amoxotine only 10mg per day to build up slowly. After 3 days I developed a eyelid twitch of the left eyelid which I did not at first connect to the medication as I could not see anything about this within the list of side effects. The twitching got worse and more frequent on a dai ...
- Doctor misdiagnosed me with genital herpes and put me on 500mg of Valtrex once a day to keep me from having outbreaks. I took Valtrex for 4 years not needing it. After I stopped the Valtrex I started having severe itching. I went to another doctor who preformed two biospies and they came back Lic ...
More related studies for: Genital herpes, Eye twitch
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.