Genital herpes and Eye twitch - from FDA reports
Eye twitch is reported only by a few people with Genital herpes. We study 1 people who have Eye twitch and Genital herpes from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 18, 2017
1 person who has Genital Herpes and Eye Twitch is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Genital Herpes and experience Eye Twitch *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Valtrex (1 person, 100.00%)
- Black Cohosh (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Itching (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hot Flush (1 person, 100.00%)
- Herpes Virus Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Effect Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Eye twitch and Genital herpes?
- Check symptoms - is your eye twitch caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEye twitch and Genital herpes from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Genital herpes (herpes infection of genital) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir hydrochloride, Zovirax (latest reports from 2,827 Genital herpes patients)
Eye twitch (eyelid twitching is spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 3,268 Eye twitch patients).
Browse all symptoms of Genital herpesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Eye twitchEye twitch
Other conditions that could case Eye twitchEye twitch
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I;ve been through hell like the rest of you with outbreaks and thought it would ruin my life. But now 20-30 years later- found several understanding mates, and am very careful which means- do not consume nuts, or anything with nuts in it, chocolate, and very minimal sex sessions- also you ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Recently started taking Buspar for anxiety a few weeks ago, now I have had multiple instances where I get eyelid twitches. Atlfirst it was ny right upper lid, now today it is my left lower lid. I will probably discontinue the medication if it continues.
Hello on the 10th of this month I was told by my Doctor that I had hsv2 and I don't know how I got it or who gave it to me I'm afraid that I will never be in another relationship because Noone wI'll want to date a person with this virus. I need help and don't know what to do I want to have ...