Glaucoma and Dark circles under eyes - from FDA reports
Dark circles under eyes is found among people with Glaucoma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xalatan and have High blood pressure. We study 36 people who have Dark circles under eyes and Glaucoma from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol maleate, Travatan z, Latanoprost (latest reports from 29,316 Glaucoma patients)
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles under eyes has been reported by people with high blood pressure, glaucoma, hair loss, multiple sclerosis, growth of eyelashes (latest reports from 765 Dark circles under eyes patients).
On Feb, 10, 2017
36 people who have Glaucoma and Dark Circles Under Eyes are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glaucoma and experience Dark Circles Under Eyes *:
- female: 94.44 %
- male: 5.56 %
Age of people who have Glaucoma and experience Dark Circles Under Eyes *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.55 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 95.45 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 13.89%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (4 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 8.33%)
- Supplementation Therapy (2 people, 5.56%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 2.78%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xalatan (18 people, 50.00%)
- Lumigan (6 people, 16.67%)
- Combigan (5 people, 13.89%)
- Crestor (3 people, 8.33%)
- Clonidine (2 people, 5.56%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Ocular Hyperaemia (9 people, 25.00%)
- Eye Irritation (8 people, 22.22%)
- Eye Pruritus (7 people, 19.44%)
- Vision Blurred (4 people, 11.11%)
- Eye Pain (4 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dark circles under eyes and Glaucoma?
- Check symptoms - is your dark circles under eyes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Glaucomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Dark circles under eyesDark circles under eyes
Other conditions that could case Dark circles under eyesDark circles under eyes
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Xalatan and Asopt for over 10 yrs. I recently changed doctors and he stopped all drops 2 months ago. Within 5 days I developed severe headaches 3-4 days per wk. I have never suffered from headaches previously. My pressures are remaining in the low to mid 20s and he claims it has ...
I am a 53 year old female and was injured working with very violent, low functioning children with autism. After many surgeries I am now on disability. As many of you on disability and am chronic pain, I am so fed up with the "system". Either it be the government or doctors. It is so hard ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have big eye presure ca 25/30 and i want to start takeing deca durabolin. Hope i get some information and Hope i can also say After my experiences of takeing deca durabolin. Best regards Piotr nowak
My mother with 76 years old got blind in two days, after a receiving and intense Xopenex three in 15 minutes. The ophtalmologist said that the accute glaucome is drugs related because, accute glaucoma doesnt happen in both eyes at the same time.