Home > Glaucoma > Dark circles under eyes > Glaucoma and Dark circles under eyes
Review: could Glaucoma cause Dark circles under eyes?
We study 10,740 people who have Glaucoma from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Dark circles under eyes. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Glaucoma and Dark circles under eyes >>>
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) (latest reports from 64,403 patients) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol Maleate, Travatan Z, Travatan, Combigan.
Dark circles under eyes
Dark circles under eyes (latest reports from 1,984 patients) has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 10,740 people who have glaucoma are studied. Among them, 20 (0.19%) have Dark Circles Under Eyes.
Gender of people who have glaucoma and experienced Dark circles under eyes * :
|Dark circles under eyes||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have glaucoma and experienced Dark circles under eyes * :
|Dark circles under eyes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||107.14% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dark circles under eyes||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (8 people, 40.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 25.00%)
- Varicose vein (4 people, 20.00%)
- Memory impairment (4 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 15.00%)
- Open angle glaucoma (3 people, 15.00%)
- Blood pressure (2 people, 10.00%)
- Eye disorder (2 people, 10.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 5.00%)
- Mitral valve prolapse (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xalatan (20 people, 100.00%)
- Combigan (8 people, 40.00%)
- Lumigan (5 people, 25.00%)
- Metformin (4 people, 20.00%)
- Captopril (4 people, 20.00%)
- Ginkgo biloba (4 people, 20.00%)
- Clonidine (3 people, 15.00%)
- Inderal (2 people, 10.00%)
- Crestor (2 people, 10.00%)
- Latanoprost (2 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Glaucoma and Dark Circles Under Eyes?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dark Circles Under Eyes and Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Dark Circles Under Eyes
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I have milia around my eyes and dark circles.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Going blind and nothing seems to be helping
kss40 on Oct, 4, 2014:
What do u mean going blind? Do u have RP and CME that is why u r on Diamox? U neec someone to talk to?
From this study (2 months ago):
Aware of the more usual yesteryear being much clearer than yesterday in the elderly and this is normal experience. More recent months has shown that the mid term and even the 'fossilised' memory is affected (is that piano new? was my husband called George?). Spoken references are still clear and self orientation in time and place, though some appointments missed. Then losing normal to hand items now: letters just received, keys, tv remote (found in kitchen drawer)
Continuing to use daily so no assessment of withdrawal at this time
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Glaucoma, Dark circles under eyes
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Dark circles under my eyes
I was diagnosed with hyperglycemia when I was young,I get headaches,a sick feeling every time I Stand up,dizziness,and dark circles under my eyes.
- Advair could have caused current dark circles around eyes
I have had asthma my entire life. I was introduced to advair during an asthma study when I was 16 I think. I have been on the medication ever since. I am 27 now and have been off Advair 250 for almost 7 months now. Lately I have been experiences very dark redish circles underneath and around my eyes ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Glaucoma, Dark circles under eyes
Common treatments for Glaucoma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Glaucoma symptoms:
Dark Circles Under Eyes related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (3 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (27 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (40 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Ulnar Neuritis
- Spiraeae Flos
- Periportal Oedema
- Dyna Hex