Would you have Dark circles under eyes when you have Glaucoma?
Summary: Dark circles under eyes is found among people with Glaucoma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Xalatan.
We study 20 people who have Dark circles under eyes and Glaucoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Glaucoma and Dark circles under eyes >>>
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol Maleate, Travatan Z, Cosopt, Latanoprost. (latest reports from 19,185 Glaucoma patients)
Dark circles under eyes
Dark circles under eyes has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 474 Dark circles under eyes patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 20 people who have glaucoma and Dark Circles Under Eyes are studied.
Gender of people who have glaucoma and experienced Dark circles under eyes * :
|Dark circles under eyes||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have glaucoma and experienced Dark circles under eyes * :
|Dark circles under eyes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dark circles under eyes||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (8 people, 40.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 25.00%)
- Varicose vein (4 people, 20.00%)
- Memory impairment (4 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 15.00%)
- Open angle glaucoma (3 people, 15.00%)
- Eye disorder (2 people, 10.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 5.00%)
- Mitral valve prolapse (1 people, 5.00%)
- Ocular hypertension (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xalatan (20 people, 100.00%)
- Combigan (8 people, 40.00%)
- Lumigan (5 people, 25.00%)
- Metformin (4 people, 20.00%)
- Captopril (4 people, 20.00%)
- Ginkgo biloba (4 people, 20.00%)
- Clonidine (3 people, 15.00%)
- Inderal (2 people, 10.00%)
- Crestor (2 people, 10.00%)
- Latanoprost (2 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of glaucoma and dark circles under eyes on
Do you have Glaucoma and Dark Circles Under Eyes?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Dark Circles Under Eyes and Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Dark Circles Under Eyes
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Timolol Maleate, Travatan Z for a 65-year old man with Lower Cholesterol, Glaucoma. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of side effects of Quetiapine Fumarate for a 20-year old woman with Miscarriage. The patient has Depression, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Yellow Skin, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Decreased Appetite, Headache, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Dorzolamide Hydrochloride; Timolol Maleate, Prednisolone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine, Valsartan for a 64-year old woman with Glaucoma, Retinal Detachment, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 35-year old woman with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs. The patient has Dark Circles Under Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Aciphex, Trusopt, Lumigan, Norvasc for a 92-year old man with Blook Thinning, Acid Reflux, Glaucoma, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Gait Abnormal
Recent Glaucoma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Latanoprost, Diovan for a 93-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Wellbutrin, Travatan Z, Timolol Maleate for a 49-year old man who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Zioptan, Lumigan for a 65-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Betimol for a 59-year old man who has Glaucoma
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.