Glaucoma and Dark circles under eyes - from FDA reports
Dark circles under eyes is found among people with Glaucoma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xalatan and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Dark circles under eyes with Glaucoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40 people who have Glaucoma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
40 people who have Glaucoma and Dark Circles Under Eyes are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glaucoma and experience Dark Circles Under Eyes *:
- female: 92.5 %
- male: 7.5 %
Age of people who have Glaucoma and experience Dark Circles Under Eyes *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 96 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 12.50%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (4 people, 10.00%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 7.50%)
- Supplementation Therapy (2 people, 5.00%)
- Memory Loss (1 person, 2.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xalatan (18 people, 45.00%)
- Lumigan (7 people, 17.50%)
- Combigan (6 people, 15.00%)
- Crestor (3 people, 7.50%)
- Clonidine (2 people, 5.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Ocular Hyperaemia (12 people, 30.00%)
- Eye Irritation (11 people, 27.50%)
- Eye Pruritus (9 people, 22.50%)
- Vision Blurred (5 people, 12.50%)
- Itching (4 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dark circles under eyes and Glaucoma?
- Check symptoms - is your dark circles under eyes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDark circles under eyes and Glaucoma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol maleate, Latanoprost, Travatan z (latest reports from 32,175 Glaucoma patients)
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles under eyes has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hair loss, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis, growth of eyelashes (latest reports from 859 Dark circles under eyes patients).
Browse all symptoms of Glaucomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Dark circles under eyesDark circles under eyes
Other conditions that could case Dark circles under eyesDark circles under eyes
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a female who has been taking TravatanZ for three years and have dark discoloration areas under both eyes( the right eye worse than the left). The areas are patchy due to a solution I was prescribed, by a demotologist , which worked for a while but became ineffective. I now use a ...
I have been on Xalatan and Asopt for over 10 yrs. I recently changed doctors and he stopped all drops 2 months ago. Within 5 days I developed severe headaches 3-4 days per wk. I have never suffered from headaches previously. My pressures are remaining in the low to mid 20s and he claims it has ...
I am a 53 year old female and was injured working with very violent, low functioning children with autism. After many surgeries I am now on disability. As many of you on disability and am chronic pain, I am so fed up with the "system". Either it be the government or doctors. It is so hard ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with Closed angle Glaucoma, two years ago. It was a complete shock to me, as I had regular visits to my optician, my eye pressure was always ok. But I was seeing rainbows around lights and my eyes were always extremely fatigued at night, or when I was socialising having to focus ...