Would you have Eye swelling when you have Glaucoma?
Summary: Eye swelling is found among people with Glaucoma, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Xalatan.
We study 149 people who have Eye swelling and Glaucoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Glaucoma and Eye swelling >>>
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol Maleate, Cosopt, Travatan Z, Combigan. (latest reports from 19,173 Glaucoma patients)
Eye swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 9,120 Eye swelling patients)
On Mar, 22, 2015: 149 people who have glaucoma and Eye Swelling are studied.
Gender of people who have glaucoma and experienced Eye swelling * :
|Eye swelling||79.19%||20.81% |
Age of people who have glaucoma and experienced Eye swelling * :
|Eye swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.82%||2.46%||13.93%||82.79% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye swelling||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (13 people, 8.72%)
- Dry eye (12 people, 8.05%)
- Open angle glaucoma (11 people, 7.38%)
- Intraocular pressure increased (9 people, 6.04%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 4.03%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 2.68%)
- Thyroid disorder (4 people, 2.68%)
- Gastric disorder (4 people, 2.68%)
- Crohn's disease (4 people, 2.68%)
- Inflammation (4 people, 2.68%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xalatan (95 people, 63.76%)
- Combigan (31 people, 20.81%)
- Latanoprost (26 people, 17.45%)
- Travatan (21 people, 14.09%)
- Alphagan p (10 people, 6.71%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 6.71%)
- Lumigan (9 people, 6.04%)
- Betoptic (8 people, 5.37%)
- Travatan z (8 people, 5.37%)
- Alphagan (7 people, 4.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of glaucoma and eye swelling on
Do you have Glaucoma and Eye Swelling?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Eye Swelling and Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Eye Swelling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Gabapentin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Terramycin, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Glutamine, Tobrex, Glutamic Acid HCl, Paracetamol, Timolol Maleate, Bimatoprost, Alphagan, Adalat Cc for a 64-year old man with Insomnia, Low Back Pain, Ibs, Eye Infection, Headache, Glaucoma, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Zyrtec, Mucinex, Centrum Silver, Tekturna, Travatan Z for a 55-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Enzyme Supplementation, Hypertension, Glaucoma. The patient has Vertigo, Hearing Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Synthroid, Timolol Maleate, Azopt for a 81-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Hypothyroidism, Glaucoma. The patient has Loss Of Balance, Dizziness, Tiredness, Fatigue, Disorientation
- A study of drug interactions between Lumigan, Dorzolamide Hydrochloride for a 71-year old man with Glaucoma. The patient has Blood Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Cosopt, Lumigan for a 71-year old woman with Glaucoma. The patient has Nausea, Indigestion
Recent Glaucoma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Latanoprost, Diovan for a 93-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Wellbutrin, Travatan Z, Timolol Maleate for a 49-year old man who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Zioptan, Lumigan for a 65-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Betimol for a 59-year old man who has Glaucoma
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.