Would you have Sinus infection (Sinusitis) when you have Glaucoma?
Summary: Sinus infection is found among people with Glaucoma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Xalatan.
We study 62 people who have Sinus infection (Sinusitis) and Glaucoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Glaucoma and Sinus infection >>>
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol Maleate, Latanoprost, Travatan Z, Cosopt. (latest reports from 19,173 Glaucoma patients)
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis. (latest reports from 36,524 Sinus infection patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 62 people who have glaucoma and Sinus Infection are studied.
Gender of people who have glaucoma and experienced Sinus infection * :
|Sinus infection||65.52%||34.48% |
Age of people who have glaucoma and experienced Sinus infection * :
|Sinus infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.19%||15.48%||83.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sinus infection||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (22 people, 35.48%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (12 people, 19.35%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (12 people, 19.35%)
- Hypothyroidism (10 people, 16.13%)
- Pain (8 people, 12.90%)
- Asthma (7 people, 11.29%)
- Arthritis (7 people, 11.29%)
- Psoriasis (5 people, 8.06%)
- Diarrhoea (5 people, 8.06%)
- Open angle glaucoma (4 people, 6.45%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xalatan (55 people, 88.71%)
- Travatan (18 people, 29.03%)
- Lumigan (18 people, 29.03%)
- Humira (14 people, 22.58%)
- Synthroid (12 people, 19.35%)
- Cosopt (10 people, 16.13%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 16.13%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 16.13%)
- Pravachol (9 people, 14.52%)
- Neurontin (9 people, 14.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Glaucoma and Sinus Infection?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sinus Infection and Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Sinus Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 57-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Sinus Infection, Cramps - Muscle, Nausea, Runny Nose, Hot Flashes, Bronchitis Acute, Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Gabapentin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Terramycin, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Glutamine, Tobrex, Glutamic Acid HCl, Paracetamol, Timolol Maleate, Bimatoprost, Alphagan, Adalat Cc for a 64-year old man with Insomnia, Low Back Pain, Ibs, Eye Infection, Headache, Glaucoma, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline Hyclate for a 56-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Sinusitis
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Zyrtec, Mucinex, Centrum Silver, Tekturna, Travatan Z for a 55-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Enzyme Supplementation, Hypertension, Glaucoma. The patient has Vertigo, Hearing Loss
- A study of side effects of Pentasa for a 31-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Constipation, Sinusitis
Recent Glaucoma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Latanoprost, Diovan for a 93-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Wellbutrin, Travatan Z, Timolol Maleate for a 49-year old man who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Zioptan, Lumigan for a 65-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Betimol for a 59-year old man who has Glaucoma
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.