Would you have Sinus infection (Sinusitis) when you have Glaucoma?
Summary: Sinus infection is found among people with Glaucoma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Xalatan.
We study 62 people who have Sinus infection (Sinusitis) and Glaucoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Glaucoma and Sinus infection >>>
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol Maleate, Latanoprost, Travatan, Travatan Z. (latest reports from 19,185 Glaucoma patients)
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis. (latest reports from 36,546 Sinus infection patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: 62 people who have glaucoma and Sinus Infection are studied.
Gender of people who have glaucoma and experienced Sinus infection * :
|Sinus infection||65.52%||34.48% |
Age of people who have glaucoma and experienced Sinus infection * :
|Sinus infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.19%||15.48%||83.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sinus infection||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (22 people, 35.48%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (12 people, 19.35%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (12 people, 19.35%)
- Hypothyroidism (10 people, 16.13%)
- Pain (8 people, 12.90%)
- Asthma (7 people, 11.29%)
- Arthritis (7 people, 11.29%)
- Psoriasis (5 people, 8.06%)
- Diarrhoea (5 people, 8.06%)
- Open angle glaucoma (4 people, 6.45%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xalatan (55 people, 88.71%)
- Travatan (18 people, 29.03%)
- Lumigan (18 people, 29.03%)
- Humira (14 people, 22.58%)
- Synthroid (12 people, 19.35%)
- Cosopt (10 people, 16.13%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 16.13%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 16.13%)
- Pravachol (9 people, 14.52%)
- Neurontin (9 people, 14.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of glaucoma and sinus infection on
Do you have Glaucoma and Sinus Infection?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sinus Infection and Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Sinus Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Timolol Maleate, Travatan Z for a 65-year old man with Lower Cholesterol, Glaucoma. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin-vk, Phentermine, Mirena for a 36-year old woman with Antibiotic Level, Weight Loss, Birth Control. The patient has Muscle Weakness, Low Platelet Count, Sinus Infection, Aches - Leg, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Dorzolamide Hydrochloride; Timolol Maleate, Prednisolone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine, Valsartan for a 64-year old woman with Glaucoma, Retinal Detachment, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Aciphex, Trusopt, Lumigan, Norvasc for a 92-year old man with Blook Thinning, Acid Reflux, Glaucoma, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Gait Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibrate, Vitamin D, Calcium, Osteoscan, Acetazolamide for a 37-year old woman with Hypertriglyceridaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Glaucoma. The patient has Musculoskeletal Discomfort
Recent Glaucoma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Latanoprost, Diovan for a 93-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Wellbutrin, Travatan Z, Timolol Maleate for a 49-year old man who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Zioptan, Lumigan for a 65-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Betimol for a 59-year old man who has Glaucoma
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.