Home > Glaucoma > Vitamin b12 deficiency > Glaucoma and Vitamin b12 deficiency
Review: could Glaucoma cause Vitamin b12 deficiency?
We study 10,740 people who have Glaucoma from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Vitamin b12 deficiency. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Glaucoma and Vitamin b12 deficiency >>>
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) (latest reports from 64,403 patients) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol Maleate, Travatan Z, Travatan, Combigan.
Vitamin b12 deficiency
Vitamin b12 deficiency (latest reports from 13,934 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 10,740 people who have glaucoma are studied. Among them, 3 (0.03%) have Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Gender of people who have glaucoma and experienced Vitamin b12 deficiency * :
|Vitamin b12 deficiency||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have glaucoma and experienced Vitamin b12 deficiency * :
|Vitamin b12 deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||125.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Open angle glaucoma (3 people, 100.00%)
- Thyroid disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Blood pressure (2 people, 66.67%)
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lumigan (3 people, 100.00%)
- Alphagan p (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cosopt (3 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 66.67%)
- Alprazolam (2 people, 66.67%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 66.67%)
- Duragesic-100 (2 people, 66.67%)
- Altace (2 people, 66.67%)
- Avapro (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Glaucoma and Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Glaucoma
- support group for people who have Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does reglan cause vitamin 12 deficiency
Have been diagnosed with extreme vitamin B 12 deficiency. What could be the cause? Could medications like Reglan and vitamin d contribute???
- Is there a link between forteo and macular holes?
My 82 year old mother has osteoporosis and was taking Forteo for several years (stopped taking aprox. 2 1/2 years ago) She also has Glaucoma. She recently developed a macular hole and just had surgery to correct it. Is there any link between Forteo and macular holes or other vision problems? We a ...
- Can l-glutamine make controlled glaucoma worse
I need to know how much l-glutamine to take (powder form). I have IBS and Glaucoma (controlled by Travatan)
More questions for: Glaucoma, Vitamin b12 deficiency
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Glaucoma, Vitamin b12 deficiency
Common treatments for Glaucoma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Glaucoma symptoms:
Vitamin B12 Deficiency related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Glaucoma, Vitamin b12 deficiency
Recent Glaucoma related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Glaucoma, Vitamin b12 deficiency
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- L Glutathione