Glaucoma and Vitamin b12 deficiency - from FDA reports
Vitamin b12 deficiency is reported only by a few people with Glaucoma. We study 5 people who have Vitamin b12 deficiency and Glaucoma from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
5 people who have Glaucoma and Vitamin B12 Deficiency are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glaucoma and experience Vitamin B12 Deficiency *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Glaucoma and experience Vitamin B12 Deficiency *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Thyroid Diseases (2 people, 40.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 40.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 40.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 20.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lumigan (3 people, 60.00%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 40.00%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (2 people, 40.00%)
- Altace (2 people, 40.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rickets (2 people, 40.00%)
- Cardiac Disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Body Height Decreased (2 people, 40.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (2 people, 40.00%)
- Application Site Erythema (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vitamin b12 deficiency and Glaucoma?
- Check symptoms - is your vitamin b12 deficiency caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVitamin b12 deficiency and Glaucoma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol maleate, Latanoprost, Travatan z (latest reports from 32,176 Glaucoma patients)
Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Vitamin b12 deficiency has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 4,117 Vitamin b12 deficiency patients).
Browse all symptoms of Glaucomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Vitamin b12 deficiencyVitamin b12 deficiency
Other conditions that could case Vitamin b12 deficiencyVitamin b12 deficiency
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 75 year old female, have glaucoma for 20 years , or let's say treated for that period of time. Have been on Latanoprost up to about 2 years ago. .then my Dr. referred me to a specialist as one eye had pressure of 26 and a small catatact. New Dr. put me on dorzolamide-timolol. brought ...
I have been on Xalatan and Asopt for over 10 yrs. I recently changed doctors and he stopped all drops 2 months ago. Within 5 days I developed severe headaches 3-4 days per wk. I have never suffered from headaches previously. My pressures are remaining in the low to mid 20s and he claims it has ...
I am a 53 year old female and was injured working with very violent, low functioning children with autism. After many surgeries I am now on disability. As many of you on disability and am chronic pain, I am so fed up with the "system". Either it be the government or doctors. It is so hard ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with Closed angle Glaucoma, two years ago. It was a complete shock to me, as I had regular visits to my optician, my eye pressure was always ok. But I was seeing rainbows around lights and my eyes were always extremely fatigued at night, or when I was socialising having to focus ...
I am a glucoma patient and taking gabapentine and clonozapam for my anxiety but i am constantly feeling burning pain in my stomach which start right from awakening till i sleep.Previously i was taking Amitrytpline which was not so bad but my health care put me off on this medicine.can any nice ...