Glaucoma and Wound haemorrhage - from FDA reports
Wound haemorrhage is found among people with Glaucoma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Xarelto and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Wound haemorrhage with Glaucoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Glaucoma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
6 people who have Glaucoma and Wound Haemorrhage are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glaucoma and experience Wound Haemorrhage *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Glaucoma and experience Wound Haemorrhage *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stroke (4 people, 66.67%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (4 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (3 people, 50.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 50.00%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (3 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xarelto (4 people, 66.67%)
- Metformin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Potassium (2 people, 33.33%)
- Fish Oil (2 people, 33.33%)
- Baby Aspirin (2 people, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Road Traffic Accident (2 people, 33.33%)
- Injury (2 people, 33.33%)
- Haemorrhage (2 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 person, 16.67%)
- Crying (1 person, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Wound haemorrhage and Glaucoma?
- Check symptoms - is your wound haemorrhage caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWound haemorrhage and Glaucoma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol maleate, Latanoprost, Travatan z (latest reports from 32,175 Glaucoma patients)
Wound haemorrhage (bleeding wound) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, thrombosis (latest reports from 1,886 Wound haemorrhage patients).
Browse all symptoms of Glaucomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Wound haemorrhageWound haemorrhage
Other conditions that could case Wound haemorrhageWound haemorrhage
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Xalatan and Asopt for over 10 yrs. I recently changed doctors and he stopped all drops 2 months ago. Within 5 days I developed severe headaches 3-4 days per wk. I have never suffered from headaches previously. My pressures are remaining in the low to mid 20s and he claims it has ...
I am a 53 year old female and was injured working with very violent, low functioning children with autism. After many surgeries I am now on disability. As many of you on disability and am chronic pain, I am so fed up with the "system". Either it be the government or doctors. It is so hard ...
I had a trabeculectomy and cataract removal 15 years ago. A few years ago, a retinal specialist informed me that I had a wrinkled retina due to spike in pressure in my left eye after my surgery. This year my pressure began to drop in my left eye - from 10 to 8 to 4 and now it's back to 6. My ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with Closed angle Glaucoma, two years ago. It was a complete shock to me, as I had regular visits to my optician, my eye pressure was always ok. But I was seeing rainbows around lights and my eyes were always extremely fatigued at night, or when I was socialising having to focus ...
I am a glucoma patient and taking gabapentine and clonozapam for my anxiety but i am constantly feeling burning pain in my stomach which start right from awakening till i sleep.Previously i was taking Amitrytpline which was not so bad but my health care put me off on this medicine.can any nice ...