Would you have Vertigo (Dizziness) when you have Glioma?
Summary: Vertigo is reported only by a few people with Glioma.
We study 3 people who have Vertigo (Dizziness) and Glioma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Glioma and Vertigo >>>
Glioma (a type of tumour that starts in the brain or spine) (latest reports from 809 Glioma patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 164,856 Vertigo patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 3 people who have glioma and Vertigo are studied.
Gender of people who have glioma and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have glioma and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ganciclovir sodium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Nexium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fragmin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Glioma and Vertigo?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Glioma
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Multivitamin, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zyrtec Allergy, Qvar 40, Vitamin B12, Albuterol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole for a 64-year old woman with Arthritis, Enzyme Supplementation, Allergic Sinusitis, Exercise-induced Asthma, Deficiency Anaemia, High Blood Pressure, Gerd. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome, Lightheadedness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Premarin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman with Menopause, Bone And Joint Pain, Vitamin D Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Feeling Hot And Cold, Numbness And Tingling, Leg Pain, Headache, Ringing In The Ears, Loss Of Coordination, Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Indomethacin for a 75-year old man with Gout. The patient has Lightheadedness
- A study of side effects of Gildess Fe 1/20 for a 35-year old woman with Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 17-year old girl with ADD. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Nausea, Irritability, Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Bluish Skin, Heart Palpitations, Heart Rate Increased, Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath, Dry Mouth
Recent Vertigo related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.