From FDA reports: Gout and Infected insect bite
This is a study of Infected insect bite among people who have Gout.The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and is updated regularly.
Do you have a question? Healthcare is personal: one drug can work differently between women and men, or for people of different ages. How do you find patients like you to answer your question, and ensure only patients like you can answer it? Our Personalized Q&A can help. Start now
On Jun, 13, 2013: No report is found.
Next: check whether infected insect bite is from a condition or a drug
You can also:
Common Gout drugs and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Browse all Gout symptoms from A to Z:
Related personalized Q&As (what is this?):
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Xarelto for a 37-year old woman who has Dvt (8 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Saphris, Zoloft for a 21-year old man who has ADHD, Depression - Chronic, Depression, Deppression (12 minutes ago)
- Lunesta for a 52-year old man who has Insomnia (13 minutes ago)
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Mobic, Cymbalta for a 49-year old woman who has Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Fibromyalgia (14 minutes ago)
- Prednisone for a 23-year old woman who has Rash (41 minutes ago)
- Famotidine, Ciprofloxacin, Omeprazole, Loratadine, Metronidazole for a 38-year old man who has Gastritis, Colitis, Rhinitis Allergic (49 minutes ago)
- Naproxen, Promethazine, Lorazepam, Fluoxetine for a 32-year old woman who has Migraine Headache, Nausea, Anxiety, Depression (58 minutes ago)
- Ramipril, Neurontin for a 55-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Epilepsy (59 minutes ago)
- Tramadol, Naproxen Sodium, Mucinex, Augmentin '875' for a 26-year old woman who has Infection - Ear (2 hours ago)
- L-carnitine Propionyl, CoQ10, L-Lysine, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 for a 62-year old man who has Fat Matabolism, LPa, Alcoholism (2 hours ago)