Gout and Itching - from FDA reports
Itching is found among people with Gout, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Allopurinol and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Itching with Gout. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 391 people who have Gout from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
391 people who have Gout and Itching are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gout and experience Itching *:
- female: 33.68 %
- male: 66.32 %
Age of people who have Gout and experience Itching *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.66 %
- 30-39: 1.99 %
- 40-49: 7.64 %
- 50-59: 17.61 %
- 60+: 72.09 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (120 people, 30.69%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (83 people, 21.23%)
- Diabetes (41 people, 10.49%)
- Pain (40 people, 10.23%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (30 people, 7.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Allopurinol (172 people, 43.99%)
- Uloric (43 people, 11.00%)
- Aspirin (35 people, 8.95%)
- Niaspan (34 people, 8.70%)
- Synthroid (32 people, 8.18%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (129 people, 32.99%)
- Urticaria (51 people, 13.04%)
- Fatigue (35 people, 8.95%)
- Skin Blushing/flushing (32 people, 8.18%)
- Pain (30 people, 7.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching and Gout?
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) can be treated by Allopurinol, Indomethacin, Uloric, Colcrys, Indocin (latest reports from 24,782 Gout patients)
Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 159,949 Itching patients).