Gout and Jaundice - from FDA reports
Jaundice is found among people with Gout, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Jaundice with Gout. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 58 people who have Gout from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
58 people who have Gout and Jaundice are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gout and experience Jaundice *:
- female: 14.04 %
- male: 85.96 %
Age of people who have Gout and experience Jaundice *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.92 %
- 30-39: 1.92 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 65.38 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (18 people, 31.03%)
- Bacterial Infection (16 people, 27.59%)
- Nausea (13 people, 22.41%)
- Diuretic Therapy (12 people, 20.69%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (11 people, 18.97%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (18 people, 31.03%)
- Amikin (16 people, 27.59%)
- Aloxi (16 people, 27.59%)
- Diflucan (15 people, 25.86%)
- Allopurinol (15 people, 25.86%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased (24 people, 41.38%)
- Haemolysis (17 people, 29.31%)
- Blood Bilirubin Increased (11 people, 18.97%)
- Cholestasis (10 people, 17.24%)
- Hyperbilirubinaemia (7 people, 12.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Jaundice and Gout?
- Check symptoms - is your jaundice caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJaundice and Gout from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) can be treated by Allopurinol, Indomethacin, Uloric, Colcrys, Indocin (latest reports from 25,564 Gout patients)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,959 Jaundice patients).
Browse all symptoms of Gouta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause JaundiceJaundice
Other conditions that could case JaundiceJaundice
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
You may be interested in these reviews
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
Hi, new to this. Third cardioversion, and they put me on xeralto. within a month, terrible pain in my right ankle. Like a sword run through it and still in it. I had previoiusly cut out meat, I don't drink. I lost 10 pounds quickly to stave off another afib. I hadn't been drinking much ...
Age 80 Have taken Xarelto for 6 months for AFIB. About a month ago, began with gout attacks left big to then right big toe... three days. Break of a week between. Now a continued attack that hasn't let up for six days. No change in usual healthy diet. No alcohol, nominal amts red meats and ...