Gout and Pedal pulse decreased - from FDA reports
Pedal pulse decreased is reported only by a few people with Gout. We study 1 people who have Pedal pulse decreased and Gout from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
1 person who has Gout and Pedal Pulse Decreased is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gout and experience Pedal Pulse Decreased *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gout and experience Pedal Pulse Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Urination - Excessive Volume (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cardiac Failure (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Micro-K (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lantus (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dantrium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Coumadin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Oedema Peripheral (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Coma Scale Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Phosphorus Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Arrhythmias (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pedal pulse decreased and Gout?
- Check symptoms - is your pedal pulse decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) can be treated by Allopurinol, Indomethacin, Uloric, Colcrys, Indocin (latest reports from 24,782 Gout patients)
Pedal Pulse Decreased
Pedal pulse decreased has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, cardiac disorder, high blood pressure (latest reports from 88 Pedal pulse decreased patients).